Partially Approved Timezone conversions

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Scheduled events and interactions like tournament games, room events, and so forth are more or less the tertiary usage of PS, after the teambuilder itself and battling, and to that extent I think it would be useful to have a command that allows us to see what the time is in other timezones, such that we're no longer forced to do the math ourselves or go through the middleman of looking it up when making sure that these interactions are happening at the correct time. The implementation that I think would work best is something like this:
Code:
/time [timezone]
/time -6
With the output of this example looking something like this:
1674507922721.png

Scheduled events and interactions like tournament games, room events, and so forth are more or less the tertiary usage of PS, after the teambuilder itself and battling, and to that extent I think it would be useful to have a command that allows us to see what the time is in other timezones, such that we're no longer forced to do the math ourselves or go through the middleman of looking it up when making sure that these interactions are happening at the correct time. The implementation that I think would work best is something like this:
Code:
/time [timezone]
/time -6
With the output of this example looking something like this:
View attachment 486420
For what it's worth, PartBot has a ,timein (zone) command as well as a ,whattimeis (time in zone) command, if that helps

,whattimeis 3 PM IST in EDT, for example

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)