Tiering Direction and Changes for XY (read post 24 if you posted recently)

Anybody else think luc should have its own tiers like red gulag metagames so there would be like lc ou uu ru nu and ubers as such this could stop the giant over centralizing of the tier this would lead to more diversity and fun in lc as it would be like the normal tiers where everything is viable someway in a certain tier. Ex ponyta over shadows all fire types (besides maybe darumaka) it's lc ou then in lc uu you could use something like growlithe or charmander. Overall I personally think this would be the best way as to make it into its own series of tiers.

Edit : pls delete this I accidentally double posted

Last edited:
Anybody else think lc should have its own tiers like regular metagames so there would be like lc ou uu ru nu and ubers as such this could stop the giant over centralizing of the tier this would lead to more diversity and fun in lc as it would be like the normal tiers where everything is viable someway in a certain tier. Ex ponyta over shadows all fire types (besides maybe darumaka) it's lc ou then in lc uu you could use something like growlithe or charmander. Overall I personally think this would be the best way as to make it into its own series of tiers.
LC doesn't have a huge playerbase as of now and dividing LC in even tinier tiers will make some of the tiers nearly unplayed. LC UU was a very small fan-tier and is likely to come into existance again, but it won't be official anytime soon.

I know that it's just I think this would be a great way to stop only certain pokes being used out of all of them and also I think there should at least be an burrs tier and if so right now it looks like it will be much like the RBY übers tier as it revolves around one poke.
LC doesn't have a huge playerbase as of now and dividing LC in even tinier tiers will make some of the tiers nearly unplayed. LC UU was a very small fan-tier and is likely to come into existance again, but it won't be official anytime soon.

Keep in mind some Pokemon will maybe (read blarajan: MAYBE EVENTUALLY AT SOME POINT IN AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF TIME) be removed from the tier and the result tends to be a more balanced, decentralized, and diversified metagame. LC UU is really fun when it does come around but unless we get an OU-like metagame, it's going to be hard to support.

1. Weather - I love the idea of sun coming back to LC with the changes to weather. Drilbur, Snover, and Vulpix are still viable but can be stalled out if you play your cards right.
  2. Scyther/Sneasel - These 2 have way too much speed and damage to be tanked by anything in LC. Not only that but they can outspeed more than a few choice scarf abusers.
  3. Huge/Pure Power - There are 3 pokemon in LC with these abilities and 2 of them are absolute monsters. Meditite and Bunnelby have respectable power and a good movepools that let them abuse their abilities to frightening extents (but not azurill). The way I see it, it is the abilities and not the pokemon that should be banned.
  4. Sonicboom/Dragon Rage - Nopenopenope. If these moves had any more nope in them, they would be zombie spiders with tentacles on their period.
  5. Swirlix - Oh lawdy. This guy. Not sure how powerful he will be without a berry juice to save his fluff but with a calm mind, unburden buff, and the option to heal for ridiculous amounts I think he is worth suspect testing. It might just be me being an XY noob without much fairy experience but I find him incredibly difficult to counter after he gets set up.
  6. Fletchling - Ice shard, extreme speed, or any physically defensive wall can rip this birdie a new one. Yes he can heal with priority. Yes flying gem/acrobatics combo can blast most of the meta. No I don't think he is ban worthy as he is countered and killed fairly easily. Lack of flying gems this generation saved the bird from the ban hammer

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)