Metagame Tier Shift

Is this OM dead? Because no one is posting here and not nearly as much as shared power. I'm surprised because this is OM of the Month.
I think it's cause it's gotten stale. You often see similar mons now and it's becoming increasingly more stall based. But I love the concept behind this meta!

Is there some sort of Viability Rankings? Or is the meta too unstable with the bans?
So out of a total of 78 games recorded, I've made a little Excel document you may like.
It is a record of all the mons that I've seen in all 78 battles. It would appear Vaporeon is top of the usage chart. Hope this helps a bit!

Attachments

Been getting really hyped about this meta lately. Big fan of the underdogs, and I think that with the buffs, they finally get a chance to shine.

Here's some personal favorites of mine:

:grapploct:
Grapploct gets some new bulk, and seems like it has potential to actually use its signature octolock move. It also gets pretty strong, with a base 158 attack stat. It also gets fun toys like topsy-turvy and octolock, as well as technician for power-up punch and payback.

:sceptile:
super underrated mon imo. Unburden makes Sceptile extremely scary to deal with. It has a fantastic movepool with plenty of mixed options, as well as endure to help it reach unburden and draining moves to help it heal up.

:articuno-galar:
I never really understood why this mon isn't more popular in regular metas, but it does appreciate the boosts here. Freezing Glare is one of my favorite moves, so looking forward to getting more freezes with this birb.

:runerigus: :cofagrigus:
I remember runerigus being huge back in the pre-DLC days, and while it may have fallen off, it certainly isn't because it isn't capable of doing work. Bigger body presses and taking away abilities look appealing. Cofagrigus is there as a special-attacking variant, I guess.

:ninetales: :torkoal:
I understand drought being a very good ability to use in OU, but in here, these two could probably fit in on non-sun teams as walls with their abilities Flash Fire and White Smoke. Flash Fire provides a fire immunity and makes Ninetales' moves hit harder, while White Smoke blocks defoggers.

:scyther:
Dual Wingbeat technician. Oh, and probably fury cutter if you're feeling funky today.

:cramorant-gorging:
surprised to see this guy below PU. Non-rain-team-pelipper can be a good specially defensive utility mon, being able to inflict defense drops and paralysis more often than before thanks to its boosted bulk. Of course, there's a lot of boosted mons out there, but being placed below PU means that Cramorant got a big boost, hopefully enough to ensure its longetivity.

:tangela:
Was really excited to use this as a physical wall until I saw that eviolite was banned. Understandable. It's still got solid stats, though.

uhhhh yeah that's all I can think of for now. Never understood why the OM ladders aren't permanent, as this is probably my preferred way of playing "standard" showdown (as opposed to things like Bonus Type, PiC, Chimera 1v1...)

Ivy - I almost made the same correction earlier, but then I did some calculations, and I think this might be what they meant:

- Pikachu has base 55 Attack/50 Special Attack
- +40 each is 95 Attack/90 Special Attack
- Full investment on each (assuming you just pick one and run with it, anyway) is 289 Attack / 279 Special Attack (not accounting for nature)
- Light Ball is 2x that, so 578 Attack / 558 Special Attack

- Raichu has base 90 both
- +40 is 130 both
- Full investment on each is 359 both
- Either Choice item is 1.5x that, so 539 both

While it's not the same boost, the actual result is much closer than I would have expected! Pikachu's Attack is only about 7.3% better - and its (potentially more relevant) Special Attack is only about 3.6% better. In exchange for that small change in damage, Raichu has noticeably better bulk and Speed, so it's definitely the better special attacker - and the main benefit of higher Attack is specifically Volt Tackle, so Raichu might even be better there in the long run thanks to its higher HP.
It's not totally clear-cut - Pikachu is definitely better as a mixed attacker and doesn't have to deal with a Choice lock or Life Orb recoil, so it absolutely has an advantage in some important areas! But Raichu, surprisingly, isn't as outclassed as one might expect despite the vastly different power of their boosting items. If anything, I would say that Tier Shift narrows the gap between them rather than widening it!
Just wait until they bring back cosplay pikachu, Pikachu-Belle will instill fear by running Icicle Crash, and Pikachu-PHD will instill dread by running just a vanilla Pikachu set but by also having a PHD, flexing its intellectual superiority on its opponents.

Ok so where can we play this ?
I love the concept of this meta and I made myself a team so I would love To try.
You can play against Abyss-Bot on https://rom.psim.us!

Dubwool 72/120/140/100/130/128
I know someone already mentioned Dubwool but 140 Defense with Fluffy is not something to take lightly, 800 Defense means that Banded Hax with Outrage only 4HKOs it and Guts Conkeldurr does 65% with Close Combat.
Conk doing 65% worries me, but don't forget Dubwool also gets Cotton Guard to boost its defense to ridiculous levels... or is 800 Defense already with Cotton Guard? I could see Conk mach punching, but that's definitely weaker than a close combat, so if this is Dubwool's unboosted defense, Conk stops being a threat. Of course, I'm assuming Dubwool outspeeds Conkeldurr.

Mawile 50/125/125/95/95/90
Decent Speed now, higher attack and better defenses, Sheer Force/Intimidate sets work better now.
Haven't used Mawile since Mega-Mawile has left us: I know Huge Power was tremendous, but is this enough of a buff to put it back on a power level close to that? Just curious.

Last edited:
so, the new tier changes have been announced, so i imagine they'll be implemented in a few weeks...

so, for easier access, here's a table showing these drops' new stats + comparing some of them with current mons we have:

HP
Atk
Def
SpA
SpD
Spe
[OU]:corviknight:
98​
87​
105​
53​
85​
67​
[UU]:skarmory:
65​
90​
150​
50​
80​
80​
[UU]:mandibuzz:
110​
75​
115​
65​
105​
90​

although mandibuzz isn't steel/flying, and skarmory's role isn't as a hazard remover, instead being a setter, i do think it's relevant to bring up these three defensive birds. although mandibuzz's defensive typing isn't as notable as skarmory's, the extra 10 defenses are huge for it.

HP
Atk
Def
SpA
SpD
Spe
[UU] :excadrill:
110​
145​
70​
60​
75​
98​

sand teams seem to be... a bit better. stoutland and lycanroc were already in ZU and PU respectively, and while both sport higher atk and spd, excadrill has access to STAB the other two simply don't have. with 252 speed EVs, exca hits 590 speed under sand, which is enough to outspeed base 120 spe mons with 252+ evs at +1 speed (and at max base 129 mons under the same conditions).

HP
Atk
Def
SpA
SpD
Spe
[NU] :doublade:
59​
140​
180​
75​
79​
65​
[NU] :regidrago:
200​
130​
80​
130​
80​
110​
[NU] :snorlax:
160​
140​
95​
95​
140​
60​

these three have nothing in common other than Being In NU Now I Guess, but they seem incredibly dangerous, especially regidrago.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Dragon's Maw Regidrago Dragon Energy (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 357-421 (50.7 - 59.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

chansey (and other bulky mons that don't resist / are immune) just can't switch into this thing. sure, that's a modest specs regidrago, but you could go timid specs (it reaches 350 speed with max investment) or pair it up with sticky webs / tailwind support.

the problem is... uh... the coverage. there is none.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Regidrago Ancient Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Togekiss: 168-198 (44.9 - 52.9%) -- 30.5% chance to 2HKO

this is the best you can do against a fairy-type weak to your only other coverage move, and it's no-spdef-invested togekiss. togekiss can't outspeed even at max speed, but still. pitiful damage.

as an addendum, barraskewda and ninetales-a both rose to OU so I don't think we'll see either of them soon.

Last edited:
few good offensive Pokémons and bulk/support Pokemons

Offensive:
1635317835100.png

Sets:
XURKITREE

Xurkitree @ Salac Berry
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Substitute/Calm Mind

SAWK
Sawk (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off

SILVALLY
Silvally @ Ground Memory
Ability: RKS System
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Multi-Attack
- Psychic Fangs
- Crunch

THWACKEY
Thwackey @ Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Grassy Glide
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off

TURTONATOR
Turtonator @ White Herb
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 SpA / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse
- Flash Cannon

Bulk/Support:
1635321715200.png

Sets:
UMBREON

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect
- Foul Play

COALOSSAL
Coalossal @ Passho Berry
Ability: Steam Engine
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Body Press
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

REGISTEEL
Registeel @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SpD
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Body Press
- Protect

LAPRAS
Lapras @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 248 HP / 20 Def / 8 SpA / 232 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Protect

MUSHARNA
Musharna @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 188 HP / 68 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Heal Bell
- Healing Wish
- Toxic
- Moonlight

Edit: Thanks to Cratersmash for reminding me eviolvite is banned

Last edited:
few good offensive Pokémons and bulk/support Pokemons

Offensive:
View attachment 380581

Sets:
XURKITREE

Xurkitree @ Salac Berry
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Substitute/Calm Mind

SAWK
Sawk (M) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off

SILVALLY
Silvally @ Ground Memory
Ability: RKS System
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Multi-Attack
- Psychic Fangs
- Crunch

THWACKEY
Thwackey @ Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Grassy Glide
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off

TURTONATOR
Turtonator @ White Herb
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 SpA / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse
- Flash Cannon

Bulk/Support:
View attachment 380598
Sets:
METANG

Metang @ Eviolite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 228 HP / 252 Def / 28 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Meteor Mash

COALOSSAL
Coalossal @ Passho Berry
Ability: Steam Engine
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Body Press
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

TYPE: NULL
Type: Null @ Eviolite
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 176 HP / 4 Atk / 76 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Rest
- Roar
- Crush Claw

CORSOLA-GALAR
Corsola-Galar @ Eviolite
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 168 HP / 88 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Haze
- Will-O-Wisp
- Strength Sap
- Night Shade

LAPRAS
Lapras @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 248 HP / 20 Def / 8 SpA / 232 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Protect
Eviolite is banned.

After taking some interest in the format, I decided to make a webs offense team, since why not. (https://pokepast.es/6bfa3249a183747b paste)

the setter (Vikavolt) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Sticky Web
- Roost
- Volt Switch
- Energy Ball
As the nickname suggests, this Vikavolt sets webs and tanks a hit or two. Seriously this thing is unhealthily bulk, avoiding the 2HKO from several non-STAB Stone Edges, and having 185 spatk means even uninvested Volt Switches are gonna be chunking some mons pretty hard. Energy Ball is also a nice coverage option for the myriad of bulky grounds wanting to block your Volt Switch, but Bug Buzz is also an option over that to have a reliable hard-hitting STAB move

don't use a fairy (Regidrago) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Dragon's Maw
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dragon Energy
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Explosion
Regidraco is pretty fucking insane. Seriously, if you don't have a fairy type or an insanely spdef steel(like max spdef Registeel), this thing is gonna get a kill every time it comes in, and with webs, multiple kills are very likely due to this thing's ludicrous power. Granted, Regidraco hates hazards, as it weakens its funny kill button. However, Draco Meteor and Dragon Pulse(if you get chipped that hard) can pull the weight once Draco gets chipped down too much. Explosion is some nice utility for a last-ditch effort or a way to cripple a fairy switch in and bring in one of the other insane mons into the field. Overall, a very good Pokemon who is nigh unwallable without any chip damage playing into the equation

The best (Regirock) @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Body Press
The utility mon of the team, with bulk surpassing even Zamazenta C. With max spdef investment, this thing doesn't even need Sturdy to live basically every attack under the sun. Aside from that, Thunder Wave and Rocks are great utility, with Explosion being a good way to bring in basically anything I want. Pretty good mon imo.

tfw Specs Blizzard (Vanilluxe) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Explosion
- Toxic
Very simple mon, click Blizzard and watch stuff die. Unless it's a resist, but then you can bring in Golurk or Regidraco anyway and still claim a kill pretty easily. Toxic allows me to punish non-steel switchins pretty nicely, and Explosion for the same reason as Draco's explosion

what's a switchin? (Golurk) @ Choice Band
Ability: No Guard
Adamant Nature
- Poltergeist
- Earthquake
- Dynamic Punch
- Trick
Standard CB Golurk, with Dyna Punch to potentially get some nice hax on mons that would otherwise beat Golurk(and my other mons)

such speed (Cinccino) @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
Adamant Nature
- Tail Slap
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Blast
- U-turn
I don't even know what this does honestly, I just threw it on here since I couldn't think of anything lmao. I guess it can revenge kill fliers and stuff but eh, there's prolly a better mon for this.

So, i was just looking at pu mons to use in tier shift and i made an incredible (or awful) discovery, Cladol is amazing. Its a swiss army knife containing amazing bulk power and speed, a large movepool containing both stealth rock and spin, nasty plot with great coverage, screens, body press and teleport making it splashable on pretty much any team.

Utility (Claydol) @ Leftovers
EVs: idk where to start eving
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Teleport
- Earth Power
this is your utility cladol, its great and you can mix and match other moves from claydols deep movepool to fit your team, i am a personal fan of toxic over stealth rock but like i said experiment with the moves to see what works best, i just made this moveset to show the amount of usefull support that you can squeeze onto this mon, this mon and in particular this set can fit on everything

offensive (Claydol) @ Expert Belt
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot / Rapid Spin
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
offensive dol might be the least versatile set, still doesnt mean you cant go nasty plot to become a great sweeper or rapid spin to become a great offensive spinner

suicide lead (Claydol) @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Stealth Rock / Explosion
- Rapid Spin / Explosion
Claydol has everything you want in a ho lead, screens, hazards, hazard removal, anti hazard removal, not too much else to say

Last edited:
In preparation for Tier Shift being voted in for the June OM I decided to make a team for it.

decidueye.gif

Decidueye @ Spell Tag
Ability: Long Reach
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Spirit Shackle
- Roost

Seems like a really strong attacker, able to trap targets and set up on some of the more stall oriented mons and take them out. It's even able to 1v1 Phys Def Unaware Pyukumuku.

exploud.gif

Exploud @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Scrappy
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Surf

Boomburst + STAB off 121 special attack seems nearly unwallable but I'll have to see how this plays out.

buzzwole.gif

Buzzwole @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Taunt

Standard OU set and Buzzwole seems capable of handling just about any physical attacker so hopefully, that works here too.

druddigon.gif

Druddigon @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Glare
- Dragon Claw
- Stealth Rock
- Endure

Pretty similar to tank chomp in OU but with Glare and a higher attack stat even if you are missing that ground STAB earthquake.

sylveon.gif

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Mystical Fire
- Hyper Voice
- Protect
- Wish

A super bulky special wall thanks to the boost now has a whopping 160 special defense.

cryogonal.gif

Cryogonal @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Freeze-Dry
- Ice Beam

I'm a bit iffy on this last choice but my team really did need some hazard removal and this can also serve as a backup special wall. Freeze-Dry and Ice Beam coming off 135 base special attack seems like it might help to break through some bulkier teams too.

Last edited:
perrserker.gif

Perrserker @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Steely Spirit
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Seed Bomb

Seems like a really strong attacker, especially with that Steely Spirit boost making its now boosted 150 base attack 225 while using iron head.
I don't know whether or not Steely Spirit actually boosts Perrserker's Attack stat when using Steel moves (some power-boosting abilities multiply stats, others move power, it only really affects rounding edge cases from what I can tell, it's weird) but assuming it does, Perrserker's Attack stat is actually somewhere between 249 and 250. This is because it's not Perrserker's base Attack being multiplied, but its actual Attack.

Screenshot.png

In Tier Shift, 252 Adamant Perrserker has an actual Attack of 438. 438 times 1.5 equals 657. A 252 Adamant Pokemon with a base Attack of 249 would have an actual Attack of 656, while one with a base Attack of 250 would have an actual Attack of 658 (I don't know enough about how stats are calculated to say Perrserker's effective base Attack is exactly 249.5).

This isn't really related to Tier Shift, but it's an extremely common bit of misinformation that I feel is worth clarifying whenever it comes up. Stat multipliers are way more effective than many people think.

I don't know whether or not Steely Spirit actually boosts Perrserker's Attack stat when using Steel moves (some power-boosting abilities multiply stats, others move power, it only really affects rounding edge cases from what I can tell, it's weird) but assuming it does, Perrserker's Attack stat is actually somewhere between 249 and 250. This is because it's not Perrserker's base Attack being multiplied, but its actual Attack.

View attachment 427961

In Tier Shift, 252 Adamant Perrserker has an actual Attack of 438. 438 times 1.5 equals 657. A 252 Adamant Pokemon with a base Attack of 249 would have an actual Attack of 656, while one with a base Attack of 250 would have an actual Attack of 658 (I don't know enough about how stats are calculated to say Perrserker's effective base Attack is exactly 249.5).

This isn't really related to Tier Shift, but it's an extremely common bit of misinformation that I feel is worth clarifying whenever it comes up. Stat multipliers are way more effective than many people think.

Ah fair enough. How boost are calculated when dealing with abilities or items can always feel a bit messy. Also, I edited my team a bit so Perrserker isn't included

I just discovered that you can't find Tier Shift with the /om command in the Showdown chat.
This is because tier shift is on the server as a battle modifier,(tier shift mod) which will apply the +10 boost per tier, but not the bans that are in the tier shift format. If you want ig you could find it with /om tier shift mod, but it won’t have any bans or anything so not really that useful

View attachment 427961

Ah fair enough. How boost are calculated when dealing with abilities or items can always feel a bit messy. Also, I edited my team a bit so Perrserker isn't included
I checked the source code and the only ability I’m pretty sure that actually modifies the stat is Hustle, Fur Coat, and Ice Scales.
But really, it doesn’t matter unless this is LC or you have something like Hustle Chansey, since this distinction only comes into play with how Pokemon rounds down (almost) every number during each step of calculations. A Pokemon with 100 Atk and a 150 BP move is the same as a Pokemon with 150 Atk and 100 BP move.

Ducky

Aw Phooey
is a Contributor to Smogon
A Pokemon with 100 Atk and a 150 BP move is the same as a Pokemon with 150 Atk and 100 BP move.
This is not true
Zygarde has 100 Attack and is using a 120 BP Outrage, and Dragpult has 120 Attack and is using a 100 BP Dragon Darts

252 Atk Zygarde Outrage vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Regieleki: 283-334 (94 - 110.9%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Dragapult Dragon Darts (2 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Regieleki: 270-318 (89.7 - 105.6%) -- approx. 25% chance to OHKO

This is not true
Zygarde has 100 Attack and is using a 120 BP Outrage, and Dragpult has 120 Attack and is using a 100 BP Dragon Darts
I was refering to the actual stat, not the base stat.
Here is a Chansey with 100 Atk and Focus Punch vs a Metapod with 150 Atk and Earthquake
180+ Atk Chansey Focus Punch vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Registeel: 66-78 (18.1 - 21.4%) -- possible 7HKO after Leftovers recovery
Possible damage amounts: (66, 66, 66, 68, 68, 70, 70, 70, 72, 72, 74, 74, 74, 76, 76, 78)
244+ Atk Metapod Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Registeel: 66-78 (18.1 - 21.4%) -- possible 7HKO after Leftovers recovery
Possible damage amounts: (66, 66, 66, 68, 68, 70, 70, 70, 72, 72, 74, 74, 74, 76, 76, 78)

When it became clear that Tier Shift was going to win, I started making a team for it. My first idea was Marill; most of its stats are identical to Azumarill's in TS, but it's much faster.

Marill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Play Rough

...Problem is, I have no idea what teammates to give it. Is it worth using screens support? What Pokémon resists all three of these types?

When it became clear that Tier Shift was going to win, I started making a team for it. My first idea was Marill; most of its stats are identical to Azumarill's in TS, but it's much faster.

Marill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Play Rough

...Problem is, I have no idea what teammates to give it. Is it worth using screens support? What Pokémon resists all three of these types?
Problem with Marill is that it doesn’t scale well with the other Pokemon.
Azumarill already has an effective 149 Atk, and Marill is pretty close, but plenty of Pokemon in PU already have 150+ offenses already while a lot more Pokemon have even higher defensive stats.

So,
In my first post in tier shift I am just gonna point out some underrated mon present
Firstly starting with UU
Jirachi just got better with 100/110/110/110/110/110 Neat ,I suppose it's haxing strat will go bonkers now a good attack, Speed, typing just might be good.But we gotta wait first.
Nihilego also is meh, with 137 Spa and and 113 Spe, I think meteor beaming is good for it.
Wait a sec, forgot someone, it's my Chansey now 250/15/15/45/115/60 is insane, better than Blissey anyway.
Now it's RU time,
Metagross is actually a better Jirachi 80/155/150/115/110/90 tho without serene grace, i truly think it can be a good bulky band cleaner or an orb rocks setter.
Xurkitree, is its domination back? With 83/119/91/193/91/83, now it is just carnage as It can just clean the late game easily than you might ever dream of.

Togekiss and clouster are some who got significantly boosted too.
Proceeding to NU,
Hum, Diancie is great 180 defenses are not something to laugh about and 130 offenses make it cool for diamond storm and others with workable 80 speed just prob is 50 HP isn't great.
Inteleon gets cooler with 155 spa and 150 speed focus energy is an option to be true.
Guzzlord and Comfey also get significantly more boosted and better.
Now it's PU time,
Regigigas truly is a monster with 110/200/150/120/150/140, it just easily lives slow start and just blasts everything in a second.
Shuckle is now just pain in one's ass 20/50/270/50/270/45 if it had any better HP it just will rule this meta.
Regis are great in this meta and who can forget wishiwashi-school 45/180/170/180/175/70
great, isn't it.
Note: I just wrote about underrated mons.
defogger what will you choose
:tsareena: :starmie: :eldegoss: :comfey: :skuntank:
I think I choose comfey.

:drifblim:
@ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flare Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Strength Sap
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
- haze/clear smog/knock off/tail wind/hex
I think it is a ghost wall even better than :giratina:
stength sap is used if a physical attacker hit more than 60% and you can quick recover.
like this
252+ Atk Hitmonlee Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0+ Def Drifblim: 286-338 (56.7 - 67%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Attack of :Hitmonlee: is 460)
Possible damage amounts: (286, 290, 294, 296, 300, 304, 306, 310, 314, 316, 320, 324, 326, 330, 334, 338)
252+ Atk Spell Tag Decidueye Spirit Shackle vs. 252 HP / 0+ Def Drifblim: 378-446 (75 - 88.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Possible damage amounts: (378, 384, 386, 392, 396, 402, 404, 410, 414, 420, 422, 428, 432, 438, 440, 446) (Attack of :Decidueye: is 410)
It hates STAB special moves with elec/ghost/dark/ice/rock
It is good to run :umbreon: or :guzzlord: with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)