Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Rest
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

The point of this team is to destroy their special walls. That's priority number one. Then, just rip with whatever special attacker, with or without calm mind under its belt.
It is of my opinion this team still has a lot of problems, like with DDtar and so, although, this is a really fun team.

Rate away!

porygon2 could do with bold nature instead
perhaps leech seed over crunch on sceptile
i dont like hypnosis on gengar, prefer sub. max atk evs on gengar to do 50+% to snorlax/bliss
double edge on snorlax maybe?
i recently found attack evs on skarm to be a total waste since it hardly attacks. give him speed instead

Haven't played this game for a while but aren't you going to be stalled by Ice Beam Blissey? Snorlax barely has any EV's in attack. Gengar can kill Blissey, but only if you haven't slept an other pokemon yet.

Also props for using P2 =]

I think you would be better off by putting EVs in Snorlax's HP before doing defenses... I've always liked having at least 504 HP on my laxen.

edited first post with changes!!
sorry but i'm not going to change crunch to leech seed. sceptile can't take a hit and he is there basically to sweep or to... damage stuff.

Max out HP on Porygon2 before touching defenses. Use X-Act's applet for Snorlax.

I like Substitute on Gengar when he's got Calm Minds passed to him. While Hypnosis and Focus Punch both come in handy very often, with just one Calm Mind Blissey can never ever break its Substitute in one hit unless she Calm Minds or Psych Ups along, which may help you immensly. It also gives you a chance against lolLanturn! (with Substitute, Focus Punch, Thunderbolt, Ice Punch...yeah, McIceGar, go figure)

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I assume Crunch is there for Dusclops, which this team would have a harder time handling than Dragon types. None of them like Ice Punch/Psychic and Salamence can't switch in against anything except Sceptile.

And for a team that's meant to destroy special walls, it gets shut down quite quickly by IB Blissey. Explosion works well with prediction, FP on the switch then KO with Explosion if you don't want Sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)