Gen 3 This team probably needs fixing!

I think this team is vulnerable to EXPLODERS so i want you to see what needs fixing and if there are any pokemon i need to replace.
Also this is my 2nd thread ever on Smogon Forums.

Snorlax@Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
- Belly Drum
- Rest
- Shadow Ball
- Body Slam

Well i was to lazy to EV train it.

Gardevoir@Lum Berry
Nature: Modest
EV's 172Hp/132Def/136SDef/20Spd/48SAtt
- Nightmare
- Calm Mind
- Dream Eater
- Hypnosis

Hypnotist Gardevoir.

Articuno@Salac Berry
Nature: Timid
- Mind Reader
- Sheer Cold
- Agility
- Ice Beam

Didn't know about EV's when i raised this pokemon.

Regice@Leftovers
Nature: Modest
EV's 252SAtt/252SDef
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Amnesia

SAtt Max = 328 My Regice SAtt = 314.

Latias@Soul Dew
Nature: Adamant
EV's 252Spd/252SAtt
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Ninetales@Leftovers
Nature: Timid
EV's 228SAtt/148Spd/132Hp
- Flamethrower
- Will-o-wisp
- Substitute
- Grudge

May want to re-do Snorlax. EV's are important.
Belly Drum Lax is hard to pull off (even more so without ev's), so you may want to look at a Curselax.
Hypnosis/Dream Eater/NIghtmare doesnt work so well, as the sleeping pokemon just switches out. That Gardevior cant do anything to a pokemon thats awake, which is very bad
Mind Reader+Sheer Cold is very frowned upon. Articuno is a decent choice, but use more of a wallish set, and watch out for rock attacks
Regice with 314 Special Attack with Max EV's means you have an IV of 17, which is middle of the road. It does not need amnesia, as it already has insane special defense. Also, that EV spread is not so good. Max HP is always a must.
Latias is Uber, but its OK if this is Battle Frontier/Link Battle.

I Reccomend looking at the Introduction and Strategy Pages here for a while. As a whole, this team could use a lot of work.

Well I can't get any more Regice's or Latias'es so are there any pokemon that could replace them. Also this is for Link Battling and I plant to trade this team over to XD and battle the Orre Colosseum.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the orre colloseum will wreck your team.
i managed to get to 5th round, havent tried it yet though.
Anyhow.
if you're team is weak to exploders, you'll have trouble with the finals of the 2nd round its a whole team that knows explosion, they imprison your substitute and protect.
First battle also shreads you, spore+dreameater+focuspunch all NIGHT long, I dont know the speed of that first jynx, but it outruns my 314 speed gengar, get something fast and can hit hard or cause some status to assist your pokemon.
Also, covered by Topher, you're gardevoir's dead real quickly trying to setup hypnosis etc.
Sheercuno's not something easy to use in Orre Colloseum because its double battle.
but you do run along in an OHKO team. and a smeargle with teeterdance, sheercold, lock-on, protect

I can make it through the Lovrina's round easily, its just Snattle's evil Exploder and as well as the 1st dudes pokemon. IM also raising a Registeel to sheild against Explosion.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
just use pokemon that resist the attacks.
i used metagross, gengar, tyranitar, and salamence
all properly EV trained

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)