This is where you put art right?

Arcanine is great! :) ...but I think the smooth fiery background looks wierd behind the detailed pokemon.

Yeah the brush was definitely too large for arcanine :/

I'll try some cloyster action, but first, heres an angry toxicroak:

Aight heres some cloyster comedy... I couldn't resist.

I can make a prettier, more colored less sketched cloyster if you want. But you gotta let me know.

norulz

excellent
Aight heres some cloyster comedy... I couldn't resist.

I can make a prettier, more colored less sketched cloyster if you want. But you gotta let me know.
awesome, thanks dude

yeah if you have the time, do it less skethced, more colored, i may use it as an avatar since cloyster's my favorite poke

Yah... I second Norulz, needs more color on Toxicroak and Cloyster...

Off-topic:

Is Norulz an abbreviation of No Rules? Eh, it hit me as I was typing the name.

Heres a few random pictures...

Me, in the pokemon world...

And of course more arcanine stuff. This one was done in Corel Painter, with the "Art Pen" tool:

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
See the badges under some people's names?

If the mods decide you get one for being an amazing artist, you get one.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
If the mods decide you get one for being an amazing artist, you get one.
That's a misconception that was fueled by some undeserved artist badges that had been given out. The Artist badge is reserved for people whose art is actually used on the site: aragornbird and Zracknel are the current Artists.

That's a misconception that was fueled by some undeserved artist badges that had been given out. The Artist badge is reserved for people whose art is actually used on the site: aragornbird and Zracknel are the current Artists.

Well just let me know if you guys want something made :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)