SS Doubles OU this is my choice item team, ik its not really good but it got me to 1649

i wanted to use a team with all choice item pokemon but that wasnt a great idea so i use four choice item pokemon now.

no eq pls (Heatran) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

dies (Whimsicott) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Tailwind
- Protect
- taunt

shinobu (Naganadel) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Sludge Wave
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt

monke (Rillaboom) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Grassy Glide
- Superpower
- High Horsepower
- Knock Off

will outspeed (Kartana) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Sacred Sword
- Smart Strike

miner (Coalossal) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Steam Engine
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- High Horsepower
- Rock Slide
- Protect

so i start with heatran and whimsicott, the latter for tailwind.

if whimsicott dies i switch to naganadel usually, and use sludge wave, it doesnt affect heatran. if heatran dies i switch to kartana.

if my opponent uses a trick room team, i start with heatran and kartana, usually it is dusclops so it dies easily. if the opponent has a follow me pokemon, which is quite uncommon, im dead. incase the trick room is set up, i switch to rillaboom and coalossal. (i dont use taunt whimsicott on the trick room setter because if i kill them usually they forfeit)

i use the ultrabeasts because of beast boost.

i use scarfed kartana to outspeed any other opponents pokemon.

threats :
any good player

pokepaste ; https://pokepast.es/62203b0c1f244874

sawamura

Banned deucer.
Hi how are you Bro? welcome to the Tier de doubles ou.Good I'm literally looking at your equipment and going over little details. First I always invite RMT users to take a look at the VR.

First of all the mons you use are very good in the Current Metagame which brings us to the second part. Spread are very unviable which I'm not saying they are bad but if you want to have something solid Specs and choicen are not items for Heatran and Rillaboom.

The first option is this: you don't carry a Tsareena which will help you with the Fake Out Spam or Indeede/tapu lele which help you avoid the annoying Priority Moves. We use charcoal + Eruption and this will help you hit and protect you in important turns. Rillaboom is the best offensive pivot in the current metagame, Assault vest + Fake out + uturn are fundamental for him to perform his function, Wood hammer to avoid terrain changes and queency majestly from Tsareena.

whinsicott is a mon for offensive teams. But there are better options like Mew and Fini and it helps your team contain more volume. Fini is a good option to oppress Zygarde. Mew With tailwind /psyquic/Toxic we can support with 212 speed evs on Fini to beat Zeraora on Tailwind. Psyquic to give 1hko to urshifu Rapid Strike and toxic to avoid Boost annoying or face other Tapu fini with the change of field of our Rillaboom.

Naganadek is a good Mon that can be offered as a Revenge Killer. 329 to overcome Urshifu/Zapdos Galar/genesect (all with the Scarf) guaranteeing a 1hko and uturn to bring our pivots and go forward with the battle.

landorus is our Intimidator and Rock Setter with Knock off to remove Objects and hit Dragapult or remove Heavy Duty Boots to Incineroar. evs in SPeed accurate to overcome the Heatran 252 speed (not Jolly) and go Pivoting constantly until making a chance to tapu fini.

Another detail to take into account when performing an RMT is always to have your weaknesses with the counts and therefore that "good Player" is not the point to think about. They are all players with different teams and the most feasible is always to make your Counters based on the viable or strong Mons that are currently in the format that is being carried and not on the Player base of each player. I hope I have helped you and

Mish Mish team (Click To Show Me)

Crunchman

Banned deucer.
banded rillaboom is still viable, but you do want to run wood hammer. i would prefer encore on whimsicott because it can reverse trick room and capitalize on protect - your opponent has to play very carefully around it. as it is right now the team has some pretty bad weakness to opposing heatran or volcanion, if its supported by something like zygarde you might have some trouble. special kyurem black also has a really nice matchup - these are concerns that probably need to be addressed. replacing coal and maybe whimsi are probably the moves here.
https://pokepast.es/aed02ccc3d70e92f
here is a similar team of mine that is low on pivots, very fast paced, just focused on hitting things until they die. (its probably not the best but it functions fairly well)

sawamura

Banned deucer.
banded rillaboom is still viable, but you do want to run wood hammer. i would prefer encore on whimsicott because it can reverse trick room and capitalize on protect - your opponent has to play very carefully around it. as it is right now the team has some pretty bad weakness to opposing heatran or volcanion, if its supported by something like zygarde you might have some trouble. special kyurem black also has a really nice matchup - these are concerns that probably need to be addressed. replacing coal and maybe whimsi are probably the moves here.
That's exactly why I don't think it's viable since the Team needs a Fake Out support, which the Banded can't do, being Possible to Tsareena + Urshifu. I'm not saying it's unfeasible but the metagame doesn't ask for a Rillaboom FAke Out in 80% of the cases.

i wanted to use a team with all choice item pokemon but that wasnt a great idea so i use four choice item pokemon now.

no eq pls (Heatran) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

dies (Whimsicott) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Tailwind
- Protect
- taunt

shinobu (Naganadel) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Sludge Wave
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt

monke (Rillaboom) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Grassy Glide
- Superpower
- High Horsepower
- Knock Off

will outspeed (Kartana) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Sacred Sword
- Smart Strike

miner (Coalossal) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Steam Engine
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- High Horsepower
- Rock Slide
- Protect

so i start with heatran and whimsicott, the latter for tailwind.

if whimsicott dies i switch to naganadel usually, and use sludge wave, it doesnt affect heatran. if heatran dies i switch to kartana.

if my opponent uses a trick room team, i start with heatran and kartana, usually it is dusclops so it dies easily. if the opponent has a follow me pokemon, which is quite uncommon, im dead. incase the trick room is set up, i switch to rillaboom and coalossal. (i dont use taunt whimsicott on the trick room setter because if i kill them usually they forfeit)

i use the ultrabeasts because of beast boost.

i use scarfed kartana to outspeed any other opponents pokemon.

threats :
any good player

pokepaste ; https://pokepast.es/62203b0c1f244874
Ok so this team has somewhat of a bad framework. First, the 2 super slam horses out of the room. First more than litterally 4/6 of your teams is choiced, and you have a Coalossal. First you are asking to be destroyed by semiroom with no other speed control, or fake out, or redirection, or phazing, or ect. Next Coalossal is absolutely used only for cheese and your asking to be OHKO'ed by water and ground attacks and you don't have anything to even abuse steam engine, which is the only reason why you would use this. TBH ngl this team is not good to the point that it needs a complete renovation.

1. Make Heatran charcorol and remove flash cannon for protect.
2. Remove the Scarf on Kartana and use that as your tailwind user instead of whimsicott (also remove whimsicott).
3. Remove Coalossal, you know why.
4. Remove Naganadel, its a bad pokemon if you wanna use it go to DUU.
Now looking at this I think of a cool grass spam, I kinda like CB rillaboom, bit zesty if ya know what I mean.
5. Remove Superpower and Knock Off for Wood Hammer and U-turn. Wood Hammer does so much and U-turn helps apply pressure.
6. Change Kartana to this.

Kartana @ Scope Lens
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Substitute
- Protect
7. Add a Kyu-B check, Either Genesect, or Urshifu-R. I'll use urshifu-r for FWG.
8. Then add Fini for sleep.
9. Finally add Kyurem-b for dragons.
I think this is somewhat good, not perfect but it can work.

Crunchman

Banned deucer.
1. heatran does enjoy protect but in the right framework (ie, having a fast tailwind like whims, it can work). flash cannon is acceptable for a better diancie matchup
2. kartana could be run with band as well, tbh. whimsi could be fine, but three grass is just too much
3. agree
4. naganadel is not a bad pokemon lol.
5. whether or not you keep/bring superpower is up to you. uturn is mandatory. team kind of has a pretty bad matchup against any type of fire, high horsepower or superpower could help.
6. you said to change kartana to tailwind and then you pasted a set that doesnt have tailwind. lol
7. naganadel and heatran do big damage to kyube
8. fini doesnt really seem necessary here, tbh
9. what can i say
10. t-tar/diancie seems like a decent add for heatran/volcanion, as well as some whether control and aadding another element of speed control (and handling kyube)

Hi how are you Bro? welcome to the Tier de doubles ou.Good I'm literally looking at your equipment and going over little details. First I always invite RMT users to take a look at the VR.

First of all the mons you use are very good in the Current Metagame which brings us to the second part. Spread are very unviable which I'm not saying they are bad but if you want to have something solid Specs and choicen are not items for Heatran and Rillaboom.

The first option is this: you don't carry a Tsareena which will help you with the Fake Out Spam or Indeede/tapu lele which help you avoid the annoying Priority Moves. We use charcoal + Eruption and this will help you hit and protect you in important turns. Rillaboom is the best offensive pivot in the current metagame, Assault vest + Fake out + uturn are fundamental for him to perform his function, Wood hammer to avoid terrain changes and queency majestly from Tsareena.

whinsicott is a mon for offensive teams. But there are better options like Mew and Fini and it helps your team contain more volume. Fini is a good option to oppress Zygarde. Mew With tailwind /psyquic/Toxic we can support with 212 speed evs on Fini to beat Zeraora on Tailwind. Psyquic to give 1hko to urshifu Rapid Strike and toxic to avoid Boost annoying or face other Tapu fini with the change of field of our Rillaboom.

Naganadek is a good Mon that can be offered as a Revenge Killer. 329 to overcome Urshifu/Zapdos Galar/genesect (all with the Scarf) guaranteeing a 1hko and uturn to bring our pivots and go forward with the battle.

landorus is our Intimidator and Rock Setter with Knock off to remove Objects and hit Dragapult or remove Heavy Duty Boots to Incineroar. evs in SPeed accurate to overcome the Heatran 252 speed (not Jolly) and go Pivoting constantly until making a chance to tapu fini.

Another detail to take into account when performing an RMT is always to have your weaknesses with the counts and therefore that "good Player" is not the point to think about. They are all players with different teams and the most feasible is always to make your Counters based on the viable or strong Mons that are currently in the format that is being carried and not on the Player base of each player. I hope I have helped you and

Mish Mish team (Click To Show Me)
hey man im good, thanks for asking. thank you for the suggestions but my main point was to use only choice items. i will make a team out of your suggestions and use it, it looks cool :D. thanks for the help.

https://pokepast.es/aed02ccc3d70e92f
here is a similar team of mine that is low on pivots, very fast paced, just focused on hitting things until they die. (its probably not the best but it functions fairly well)
hey man thank you very much for the suggestion! tailwind kartana and electroweb/icy wind + heatran sounds dope

Ok so this team has somewhat of a bad framework. First, the 2 super slam horses out of the room. First more than litterally 4/6 of your teams is choiced, and you have a Coalossal. First you are asking to be destroyed by semiroom with no other speed control, or fake out, or redirection, or phazing, or ect. Next Coalossal is absolutely used only for cheese and your asking to be OHKO'ed by water and ground attacks and you don't have anything to even abuse steam engine, which is the only reason why you would use this. TBH ngl this team is not good to the point that it needs a complete renovation.

1. Make Heatran charcorol and remove flash cannon for protect.
2. Remove the Scarf on Kartana and use that as your tailwind user instead of whimsicott (also remove whimsicott).
3. Remove Coalossal, you know why.
4. Remove Naganadel, its a bad pokemon if you wanna use it go to DUU.
Now looking at this I think of a cool grass spam, I kinda like CB rillaboom, bit zesty if ya know what I mean.
5. Remove Superpower and Knock Off for Wood Hammer and U-turn. Wood Hammer does so much and U-turn helps apply pressure.
6. Change Kartana to this.

Kartana @ Scope Lens
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Substitute
- Protect
7. Add a Kyu-B check, Either Genesect, or Urshifu-R. I'll use urshifu-r for FWG.
8. Then add Fini for sleep.
9. Finally add Kyurem-b for dragons.
I think this is somewhat good, not perfect but it can work.
well the whole point of my team was to use choice items actually. i will take you suggestions and form a new team, thank you :)

1. heatran does enjoy protect but in the right framework (ie, having a fast tailwind like whims, it can work). flash cannon is acceptable for a better diancie matchup
2. kartana could be run with band as well, tbh. whimsi could be fine, but three grass is just too much
3. agree
4. naganadel is not a bad pokemon lol.
5. whether or not you keep/bring superpower is up to you. uturn is mandatory. team kind of has a pretty bad matchup against any type of fire, high horsepower or superpower could help.
6. you said to change kartana to tailwind and then you pasted a set that doesnt have tailwind. lol
7. naganadel and heatran do big damage to kyube
8. fini doesnt really seem necessary here, tbh
9. what can i say
10. t-tar/diancie seems like a decent add for heatran/volcanion, as well as some whether control and aadding another element of speed control (and handling kyube)
6. kartana is scarfed i wouldnt run tailwind on it, the whimsicott would set up tailwind. i will try to use 10, thank you, and will change 5)

sawamura

Banned deucer.
Dont Worry Dude ur Welcome. u should Play this Tier that is So Funny
I tell you that I have 4 or 5 years in this Tier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)