Think up a cool monster and i'll draw it in MS paint at the end of the week.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
what is this one-being angelic host's name Molk

i need to know before i finalize the D&D statblock

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Kelpie of Molk Creature 23
Unique, NE, Gargantuan, Beast, Fiend
Perception
+38; greater darkvision, true seeing
Languages Abyssal, Aklo, Celestial, Common, Daemonic, Infernal; telepathy 300 feet
Skills Arcana +38, Athletics +40, Deception +38, Fiend Lore +40, Intimidation +45, Religion +38
Str +9, Dex +3, Con +8, Int +6, Wis +2, Cha +6

AC 50; Fort +40, Ref +34, Will +37
HP 499, fast healing 39; Immunities good
Hands With Eyes (aura, divine) 100 feet. Kelpie of Molk is surrounded by swarms of tiny hands with eyes, which provide the components for their spells. Kelpie of Molk removes the manipulate and concentrate traits from spellcasting actions; additionally, all creatures within this aura must make a DC 9 flat check if they attempt to perform any action with these traits; on a failure, the action is disrupted as multiple hands prevent its completion.
Reagent Scatter [reaction] Trigger Kelpie of Molk takes bludgeoning, piercing or slashing damage. Effect Explosive alchemical brews from Kelpie of Molk’s damned shell are flung across the battlefield; all creatures within 30 feet must succeed at a DC 46 basic Reflex save against 8d6 poison damage.

Speed 45 feet, fly 65 feet
Melee [one-action] Cocytus Spinsaw +42 (cold, evil, magical, reach 20 feet, twin) 4d12+10 slashing plus 2d6 evil and 2d8 cold
Melee [one-action] Grasping Mouth-Hand-Teeth-Tentacle +42 (evil, magical, reach 20 feet) 4d10+8 bludgeoning plus 2d6 evil and Improved Grab
Melee [one-action] Ouroboros Key-Loop Tail +42 (agile, evil, magical, reach 40 feet) 4d10+8 piercing plus 2d6 evil and Unlock Soul
Ranged [one-action] Hell’s Filing Cabinet +38 (evil, fire, magical, range increment 80 feet) 4d10+10 fire plus 2d6 evil
Ranged
Innate Divine Spells DC 48; spell attack +40; 10th cataclysm; 9th divine decree (evil, 2), telepathic demand; 8th antimagic field (2); 6th dominate (2); Constant (8th) true seeing, haste, freedom of movement
Rituals DC 48; abyssal pact, daemonic pact, infernal pact
Constrict DC 48; 4d10+12 bludgeoning
Millennium Laser Barrage [two-actions] Kelpie of Molk has an array of mystical lockboxes surrounding it, all capable of firing a barrage of lasers at all nearby threats. Each creature within a 80-foot cone must succeed at a DC 46 basic Reflex save against 8d6 fire damage and 2d6 evil damage.
Never Miss [free-action] (divination, fortune) Frequency once per 5 rounds; Trigger Kelpie of Molk fails, but not critically fails an attack roll. Effect Kelpie of Molk rerolls the attack, taking the higher result.
Unlock Soul (necromancy) [one-action] Requirement Kelpie of Molk successfully damaged a creature with Ouroboros Key-Loop Tail as its last action. Effect The target’s soul becomes temporarily unhinged from its mortal coil. The target must succeed at a DC 46 Will save; this is an incapacitation effect. On a failure, the target is stunned for 1 round as its soul attempts to scramble back to its body; on a critical failure, they are stunned for 1 minute.

None know the depths from which Kelpie of Molk came, nor the reason it seeks mortalkind’s destruction. It refers to itself as a paragon of the Lower Planes, shaped from the purest, collective evil that existence has to offer. Kelpie of Molk gave itself the title, though it is as of yet not believed to be related to the kelpie of the fey realms except insofar as they possess equine body parts. The immense beast claims to still be under development in a laboratory, despite the evidence to the contrary: its swath of destruction, carved on the Material Plane. Entire worlds have been reduced to ash under Kelpie of Molk’s wake, and it seems to revel in the anguished cries of those it crushes under its many hooved feet. Sages only pray that the enigmatic Molk, presumably responsible for this abomination’s creations, never turns a careless eye to our world - lest we fall to ruin.

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
the above statblock is intended for use in Pathfinder Second Edition, and I can be convinced to run a campaign with this abomination as the focal point

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If we do that, can the round 2 monster be a protagonist, or at least also be involved in the campaign?

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone, i drew up our second monster! Looking at all the suggestions i thought the best course of action was to make a multi-armed and dangerous worm with a few other tricks up its sleeve. Once again i tried to implement as many of your suggestions as possible.

The OP is also edited to have the round 2 monster in it.

I don't know if i have a round 3 in me, but if you all *really* want it, i could try.
Firebotmonster2.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)