Think up a cool monster and i'll draw it in MS paint at the end of the week.

Some people are impossible to please. As soon as they get what they thought they wanted they always want more. Our team riders and Monster Girls are no different… they’ve been dropping some hints lately.

They’ve been asking us for a new Monster drink. Monster Zero Ultra a.k.a. the "White Monster" is zero sugar, lighter-tasting, zero calories, but with a full load of our Monster energy blend.

Sure, white is the new black. We went all out: Monster Energy Zero Ultra.

Unleash The Ultra Beast!

Total Caffeine:
150 mg Per Can

Consume Responsibly:
Not Recommended for children, people sensitive to caffeine, pregnant women or women who are nursing.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So it's sunday so i went to work and drew the monster in paint like i said i would, the design got really really busy but honestly that just makes it funnier along with how bad the image looks. Regardless, tried to add as many of your suggestions as possible, here you go!
firebotmonster.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)