Lifestyle Things that you might be struggling with

Gentlemen (and ladies) i have beenstruggling with reaching the next step with a Woman. specifically it has been a challenge to find a zooey deschanel lookalike… (and i Need Her to be lookalike… a step of most importance).

I Am not sure where to meet such a person In the united state. Or on the globe, truly……..

now Once i am complete the step 1 of the meeting, my next gola shall be to receive the best top of a man can have… yes yes so great.

It has been a struggling to get my **** sucked by zooey deschanel lookalike

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Gentlemen (and ladies) i have beenstruggling with reaching the next step with a Woman. specifically it has been a challenge to find a zooey deschanel lookalike… (and i Need Her to be lookalike… a step of most importance).

I Am not sure where to meet such a person In the united state. Or on the globe, truly……..

now Once i am complete the step 1 of the meeting, my next gola shall be to receive the best top of a man can have… yes yes so great.

It has been a struggling to get my **** sucked by zooey deschanel lookalike
im on my way dont u worry
With all due respect, you two, now's not the time for jokes like this. Admittedly this isn't your fault, but when I saw two more people posted, I thought it was about something else. No matter, though.

Have a good rest of your day, and I'll see you guys (Cong only) at some point in the near future. Take care.
Genuinely you should plan on not returning here at all. If you want to excommunicate from the Pokemon community and this is an addiction you shouldn't expect yourself to come back because addictions take literal years to heal if it's bad enough and expecting yourself to do something "in moderation" instead of going full cold turkey is a recipe for disaster.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
personally i treat stuff like this as something i do for fun and i ignore morons and/or disengage whenever i feel it is warranted. if you ever get heated about something as trivial as pocket monsters (and i love pokemon. it’s still a nonfactor overall) it never ends well imo

I don’t want to come off as rude, but the sentiment that you want to hurt people because of how YouTube influencers talk about Pokémon is genuinely concerning. Like even if you’re being purely hyperbolic about the physical stuff, don’t let strangers you’ll never interact with talking about things with no real bearing on your life influence your mood that badly. It’s reasonable to get that way from like seriously dangerous people espousing hateful stuff. A bunch of personalities talking about dexit or a game breaking SV bug or whatever should be like a minor annoyance you sigh at and move on. I would probably start wrestling with that because there’s bound to be a little something akin to that sort of meaningless drama if you find some other hobby.

bdt2002

is a Pre-Contributor
I had expected a few of you to respond in such a manner. When I say "without wanting to hurt someone", know of course that I'm talking hypothetically. I suppose the way my initial message was worded may have sounded a bit more... I guess "extreme" than I had meant for it to be. The problem is, this is an issue going much further back than the ongoing SV glitches. I'm the kind of person who has a serious, albeit well-hidden issue about wanting to hold a grudge on something that bothers me. I've wanted to try and distance myself from the fanbase for quite some time now. One of you mentioned the word "addiction", right? My mindset going into this was that addictive behaviors and patterns may continue to develop if I continue to try and associate with the community. I might not have been serious about hurting people now, but I fear that my need to mature more and learn who I am as a person might cause me to act out of line in a very childish way.

In any case, leaving the fandom (or at least, the online portions) seems to be the solution I've been looking for but was scared to try. I didn't want to fully commit at first since I was worried about what other people might say or think. Know fully well that I wish not to hurt anyone, figuratively or literally. As TheMantyke pointed out, these are irrational, negative emotions that I need to wrestle with on my own, and I feel that this is best done alone. Worry not about sounding rude. I understand you are only trying to help, and for that I thank you. I would like to go about this in the most mature way I can.
I apologize for double-posting like this, but I owe you an update. I can at least do that much. I still stand by most- not all, but most- of what I said in my previous message. So what’s changed?

What’s changed after a very stressful day and a half is that I’ve started debating with myself on if this is all just something I’m blowing way out of proportion. Most of you guys are Pokémon fans just like me, and I don’t see any of you going to unhealthy measures to try and fix a problem that might not exist. So why should I?

I’ll probably go through and delete most of these “attention-grabbing” posts I’ve written up, and go from there on what I want to do.

In the meantime, this thread now has my “permission” (for the lack of a better word) to resume any conversation topics I may have interrupted.

If you're having this much difficulty over even the thought of quitting something (that's not a necessity) you probably have some level of unhealthy obsession over it. Just take a break and if that break leads to never touching this game again that's completely fine. I spent way too much time on mons/video games in general when I was roughly your age and it caused some relationship issues that never needed to happen. I touch this game at a much more casual level with my friends but honestly all the people I play with don't do Smogon anymore so the less I'm on here the better.

Leave if things are bad in your life and don't care about negative feedback over stuff like this, especially on the Internet. Just make sure whatever decisions you make on your life are yours.

Some of my struggles that I've been trying and sometimes failing to address:
  • Driving anxiety
  • Social anxiety
  • Mental health/depression
  • Relationship failures
  • An unfulfilling job
Driving anxiety: This is to me my biggest crutch right now out of all these things. It's incredibly frustrating to be living in a place where public transportation is either non existent or difficult to access and then be too anxious to drive myself places. I'm 23 years old and feel like I'm a disappointment or a failure for not being independent or being able to drive myself places. I am seeing a therapist so I hope to address this over time.
Social anxiety: Being autistic is hard. I'm not wired like a lot of people are and I'm incredibly awkward. I have a group of friends I'm comfortable with but they're halfway across the country after I moved a few years ago. I struggle to meet anybody new in person and it makes me feel lonely at times.
Depression: The above issues kinda feed into this one a bit as well as past relationship failures but it's a recurring theme to not feel like I'm good enough.
Unfulfilling job: I feel like this one is pretty simple and a lot of us can relate but the TLDR here is that I work a job that's purpose is to just make money and pass the time. It is not what I want for my career and I want to make a change but unfortunately I'm not exactly in the best place to do anything just yet because I need to be making money to save money.
It's a lot of stress on me all at once from multiple angels but I'm doing my best! Please consider therapy if you haven't already. It's been a game changer for me

bdt2002

is a Pre-Contributor
Some of my struggles that I've been trying and sometimes failing to address:
  • Driving anxiety
  • Social anxiety
  • Mental health/depression
  • Relationship failures
  • An unfulfilling job
Driving anxiety: This is to me my biggest crutch right now out of all these things. It's incredibly frustrating to be living in a place where public transportation is either non existent or difficult to access and then be too anxious to drive myself places. I'm 23 years old and feel like I'm a disappointment or a failure for not being independent or being able to drive myself places. I am seeing a therapist so I hope to address this over time.
Social anxiety: Being autistic is hard. I'm not wired like a lot of people are and I'm incredibly awkward. I have a group of friends I'm comfortable with but they're halfway across the country after I moved a few years ago. I struggle to meet anybody new in person and it makes me feel lonely at times.
Depression: The above issues kinda feed into this one a bit as well as past relationship failures but it's a recurring theme to not feel like I'm good enough.
Unfulfilling job: I feel like this one is pretty simple and a lot of us can relate but the TLDR here is that I work a job that's purpose is to just make money and pass the time. It is not what I want for my career and I want to make a change but unfortunately I'm not exactly in the best place to do anything just yet because I need to be making money to save money.
It's a lot of stress on me all at once from multiple angels but I'm doing my best! Please consider therapy if you haven't already. It's been a game changer for me
Hey, umm... quick question. Are... are you me?

...no, seriously, are you me? I'm 20 years old and the more I read this message, the more I can try and relate to what you're going through. Driving anxiety? Check. Living as an autistic young adult? Check. Not feeling like your job/work is fulfilling? Check. Not feeling like I can establish a relationship? Check. Oh, and while we're at it, how about you throw in those sports teams in your signature message, because for all I know, you seriously might live, like, maybe an hour way from me tops. (Let's not actually test that last part, purely for safety purposes. It's just funny to think about is all.)

All jokes aside, I can confirm that therapy helps a lot of my- sorry, our- struggles we're dealing with at this phase in our lives. I talk to a counselor over WebEx every Monday and I've felt great doing this towards the very beginning of each new school week. I'd like to imagine my social habits have improved over the past few weeks (funny how a tornado warning can get you to talk to girls in the hallway), and while I"m not currently employed, I'd like to believe that both of us would eventually find the right jobs for us that are ideally enjoyable in the process.

Getting therapy is good I’ll definitely do that soon for my social anxiety. Word to all you folks just keep striving for better and don’t beat yourself up. Most importantly just be you don’t overwhelm yourself keep taking baby steps to face your problems. Best of luck to each of you. Know you aren’t alone everyone has their issues.

I've been struggling with family for a while. I don't know if I should delve into it (don't think you guys would care lol), but it's... it's been really rough these past few months, dealing with weakness, depression, whatever it is.

i'm not even fuckin diagnosed with depression so i don't wanna say i have it, in reality, it might just be me overreacting
lack of food also probably is playing a part in this, but thats just be forgetting to eat

bdt2002

is a Pre-Contributor
I've been struggling with family for a while. I don't know if I should delve into it (don't think you guys would care lol), but it's... it's been really rough these past few months, dealing with weakness, depression, whatever it is.

i'm not even fuckin diagnosed with depression so i don't wanna say i have it, in reality, it might just be me overreacting
lack of food also probably is playing a part in this, but thats just be forgetting to eat
The first mistake you made was assuming nobody would care. We’re all here to help each other through thick and thin. We may not fully understand other people’s situations most of the time, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do our best to listen. If or when you’re able to, consider talking to a licensed psychiatrist about your concerns and any questions you might have about depression as a potential diagnosis. Don’t forget to eat, drink, and keep up good physical health and hygiene throughout the day, either. If you were willing to post here, you’ve already taken one step. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)