Denied Things I wish Mods Banned in Usernames Outline

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Introduction
  2. Horrible historical events (IE, names relating to the Holocaust, 9/11, Modern day terrorism, etc.)
  3. Names that could potentially be racist.
  4. Names that poke fun of the voices, drivers, mods, and admins
  5. Names that pertain to crimes
  6. Names that actually have swear words on them
  7. Conclusion

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, what kind of style would you be taking with this article? Reason I ask is that a serious article on this topic would have a very different result to a satirical one. It would be great if you could provide us with a sample of your writing as well.

Hey, what kind of style would you be taking with this article? Reason I ask is that a serious article on this topic would have a very different result to a satirical one. It would be great if you could provide us with a sample of your writing as well.
I'm personally trying to make this more of a relaxed sort of article. It's my first time writing to the Player, so I really don't have a sample of my writing :P

Quarkz

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's my first time writing to the Player, so I really don't have a sample of my writing :P
What I mean of sample is if you could write us a paragraph from your proposed article. So if you could write us whatever you would write in the actual article for the historical events section, that would be great as we can see what your writing is like and whether or not it would make a good article. I hope I'm coming across well?

What I mean of sample is if you could write us a paragraph from your proposed article. So if you could write us whatever you would write in the actual article for the historical events section, that would be great as we can see what your writing is like and whether or not it would make a good article. I hope I'm coming across well?
Yeah, I can make a paragraph. I'll provide one maybe later today or tomorrow, depending on how much time I have. Thanks for clearing that up.

Quarkz

We don't have access to that folder, however unfortunately, this does not matter as due to a large scale reform currently taking place, we cannot approve this article. We apologise for this inconvenience, but this article will be denied (as will all other articles currently pending approval). Please look out for new information which will hopefully be available soon, as there will still be opportunities to write PS articles in the future.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)