NOC There's Actually a Sequel to the Matrix - Day 9 (Deadline Tuesday 10 PM EST)

Honestly I’m not motivated to solve this on my own because school

When this game started I was on break so I had a ton more time but I literally always have practice or school so I just don’t have time to devote much to this game.

I can’t see why scum Viper makes that play at the end of day 1 and Nuxl has been on the radars of people like Asek and Texas for a while now. Like I said I’m pretty sure Asek’s poe wins us this game.

Nuxl has been gone the entire game and has suddenly been active these past few crucial days. I knew scum would push on me in this scenario no matter what and Nuxl is trying to do that without being “omg vote whydon now now” so Viper isnt suspicious

I really don’t know, honestly I think viper scum is extremely plausible but that’s really just a gut feeling more than anything.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Honestly I’m not motivated to solve this on my own because school

When this game started I was on break so I had a ton more time but I literally always have practice or school so I just don’t have time to devote much to this game.

I can’t see why scum Viper makes that play at the end of day 1 and Nuxl has been on the radars of people like Asek and Texas for a while now. Like I said I’m pretty sure Asek’s poe wins us this game.

Nuxl has been gone the entire game and has suddenly been active these past few crucial days. I knew scum would push on me in this scenario no matter what and Nuxl is trying to do that without being “omg vote whydon now now” so Viper isnt suspicious

I really don’t know, honestly I think viper scum is extremely plausible but that’s really just a gut feeling more than anything.
so what would you vote here gun to your head? if viper isn't suspicious why are you unsure?
what's your "gut feeling" in regards to vooper? what about in regards to my posts?

idr texas putting me in his poe either but i can check back at that

tonally solid, has an idgaf attitude. whole convo made you look better for me at the beginning

tonally some of your posts in this interaction are p good as well and you're sorta fast on responding which is a plus
maybe i just skipped over this but its weird to me that u say this now when at d1 p sure this was the opposite/you never mentioned this

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Like I can entertain this which would be an answer such as "do your research and meta dive me" but I don't think my play this game has been obvtown by any means especially when I was busy earlier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)