NOC There's Actually a Sequel to the Matrix - Day 9 (Deadline Tuesday 10 PM EST)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
jokes aside

Oh my fucking god
sorry, this was in poor taste. a lot of my posts were wolf theater this game.

really wanted to roll VT or mason in this playerlist and ended up rolling scum instead ]:

feel really weird about this win because it was most definitely mafia's game to lose? this was a very towny game, you had most of the scumteam being realistic d1 lynches, a n1 guilty on a slot that might have lasted a few more days, scum disappearing during crucial days and a d4 ending poe by the towniest and most Woke person itg.

regardless on paper surviving 5 lynches is impressive but in hindsight this game it probably really isnt because it just kind of reminds me of town imploding compared to actually manipulating people(which i guess i did on the tonal end so that's nice, i think i very objectively was reminiscent of town nuxl there, but it was on a day that overall was pretty irrelevant to how people should've read me). oh well. i was able to win and i guess that's all that matters here?

i think overall i played p ok, not excellent or anything, but definitely better than my reinforcements game where i was dead weight. from a scum perspective i think the game was really close to imploding on me a few times. like after dusk lynch i thought "well im pretty sure i lose now" and i said this until the night before today. like i think one good case or iso dig(i had pretty subpar interactions with caffbo/fh) or 1v1 pressure(i had to really think how i responded to dusk and viper sometimes) or nka(nuxl is playing to the nk game and killed asek because he didnt want to get lynched) resulted in my loss.

reiterating town lost because i dont think they were really digging into the game as much. i disappeared and had several pushes that were weird. game slowed down a LOT past like d7 or so and that generally means you're able to let scum "town it up" and influence the game more than they really should be able to do. some people just shouldn't have been lynched; e.g dusk and whydon should have been never lynches(scum caff doesn't remobilize a vote off of his partner to another scum partner, and fh doesnt throw his partner under the bus during his lynch probably). ideally i wanted a lylo of viper/dusk/drookez but that didnt end up happening because my push didnt work on others.

some people really impressed me and were scary to fight against; regardless i think this game of "throws" is the exception to the general rule and not the norm so i'd consider that when thinking about whether or not to join another rnoc.. particularly, everyone in mylo with me was scary to fight against deliberately because my attempts to lynch them earlier failed completely; pidge and whydon had really good thought processes this game and people like rssp and viper shouldn't beat themselves up as much because they did initially have me in their poe. learning process. i don't really have the pedestal to give advice here, but imo just see whether or not someone is being genuine or not especially compared to their previous days. reread the game and see anything that looks weird out of everyone remaining.

thanks Da Letter El for hosting

ggs

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't care what anyone else says, winning a 12-1 deficit is at worst a "great" accomplishment no matter how "well" nuxl played or how much luck was involved. good job nuxl.
Ya, this. There’s always some villager who accuses the last mafia in a situation like this, the key is that the mafia managed to survive like five lynches. That’s impressive no matter how you slice it. Gj

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
1547679937291.png

And yet he almost slipped in the funniest way.

Hi DLE, if you're reading this, you may be thinking that this is deadchat. I wish to clarify that the only things I said to Nuxl about the game were about this near slip. I gave no advice about the game. Please understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)