Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- Growth
- Weather Ball

:Venusaur: is core of this team, being slightly bulky and able to hit hard. It can set up with Growth in the sun and can Tera into Fire with a 100 BP Weather Ball which is also boosted by Sun. Earth Power to hit other pesky Fire types that try to take advantage of my Sun. Giga Drain to make up for HP lost by Life Orb to ensure a reliable sweeper and it's also a relatively strong Grass type move and STAB adds on to that damage.

Torkoal (M) @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Clear Smog
- Lava Plume
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

:Torkoal: is the Sun Setter for this team and my "utility toolbox". Of course he has Heat Rock to lengthen the sun period and he has a really tanky EV spread in addition to his base 140 Defense stat. Clear Smog to counter anyone who tries to setup, Lava Plume for chip damage, Rapid Spin just in case of Rocks, and Stealth Rock to cancel any Sash mons on the other team or Yard which is a huge counter to my team.

Volcanion @ Assault Vest
Ability: Water Absorb
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
- Steam Eruption
- Sludge Wave

:Volcanion: is my go-to lead, being EXTREMELY bulky due to AV. It has Tera Ground + Water Absorb, pair that up with Earth Power and you get massive benefits from Tera. Flamethrower is also boosted by STAB and Sun, making Volcanion a great choice when it comes to choosing another Special Sweeper. Ever since I added Volcanion to the team, my elo has been skyrocketing. He counters a lot of mons I couldn't counter before, such as Zapdos and Yard. It also takes advantage of Rain users as he has a STAB boosted AND rain boosted Steam Eruption (110 BP / 95% Acc), making for a really strong combo.

Great Tusk @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Headlong Rush
- Rapid Spin
- Bulk Up

:Great Tusk: is great on this sun team because of Protosynthesis. Before I go any further, I know there are a lot of people who are gonna see this and say, "Why didn't you make his Protosynthesis Speed and give him a Jolly nature?!?!?!?" Well, let me explain. Great Tusk isn't just here for Rapid Spin and Bulk Up, but also for breaking walls (if they don't resist) with CC and HR, both with a STAB boosted 120 BP. Plus Rapid Spin already boosts my Speed so I guess it's favorable to switch in when there are Rocks. Btw Leftovers and Tera Water so Tusk can Bulk Up safely.

Hawlucha (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unburden
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Reversal
- Swords Dance
- Fire Punch
- Acrobatics

:Hawlucha: has a really cheese set. If you've seen this before, you'll know what's up B). First of all, I made it so frail, literally almost anything can OHKO it. That's where Sash comes in. Because of Sash, Hawlucha is now 1 HP, making Reversal's BP 200. And before they hit you, you can Swords Dance for the extra attack boost. So now pair it with Unburden, you now have 2x Speed, 2x Attack, and a 200 BP move plus Acrobatics. Fire Punch is just there to benefit from Sun. Notable counters: Hazards, Status Conditions, Multi-Hit moves (Dragon Darts, Icicle Spear, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Tail Slap, Arm Thrust etc.), SUPER weak moves that don't OHKO (Fake Out, Rapid Spin etc.), Rocky Helmet, Iron Barbs, Rough Skin, Priority Moves.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Mystical Fire

:Diancie: runs a mixed set featuring THE signature move Diamond Storm. Diamond Storm has a 50% chance to increase Defense by 2 which is a neat add-on to a 100 BP Move. It also counters Yard (which Mega Diancie outspeeds) which is great. Moonblast is a great STAB move and Earth Power is another strong choice. Mystical Fire is only here to counter Special Attackers and it benefits from Sun which is nice. Magic Bounce is absolutely GOATED as literally you can't do anything to me before KO'ing me first.

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys give me the feedback I really need :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)