The Wyoming Tournament - Round... 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, so, round six was finished incredibly fast. So, here's round seven! Already!

Hipmoncheat & Cheatlor have this round off since they're in the Cheater's Bracket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Format: The original randbat! RBY Mode

Lucky Bracket

Warthog vs Aeolus
Fool_Hi vs batpig

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has come to my attention that I guess I have to repeat something I mentioned in the rules. Since you cannot expect what kind of Pokémon or moves you will get, you are allowed to use any move at your disposal. Whether is be dastardly moves like Double Team or Horn Drill. Oh, and there aren't any banned Pokémon.

The deadline is umm... April 16th, Easter, Sunday, 9:00PM, PST. Since this round was short, and due to the fact that the deadline is on a Holiday, I will be considerate in delaying the deadline if it comes to that case.

Please send in your logs to: makitiru@hotmail.com, via Smogon Private Message System (This is actually quite convenient for some people), mIRC DCC Send or notify me when you are battling so I can watch it. Plain `n Simple.

yay not 2vs2. heart you xoxo!1!

batpig just tell me when youre usually on and i will most likely be able to make it.

edit: never mind, gg. psychic abra cheats. good thing i had it.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Round Seven end!

I'm not going to start Round 8 yet due to umm... Easter weekend. I think that sounds a bit fair, no? Besides it's not like we know who is going to be paired up against one another.

Have a nice Easter, and there's nothing stopping you from mock randbats.

EDIT: I'll be nice and allow those who are in the tournament to train for what's up in the next round! ANOTHER ROUND OF RBY!

Sonius with your permission is it cool if Fool Hi and I see each other that we can just get it done? I see no real reason to start it after Easter because over the weekend might be the best time to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)