The Wyoming Tournament - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to Round 6 of The Wyoming Tournament.

THIS ROUND'S FORMAT: CHALLENGE CUP ADVANCE DOUBLE BATTLE

Cheater's Bracket

Hipno vs. Fool_Hi
batpig vs. Kongler

------

Lucky Bracket

Warthog vs. Thundabolt
kholdstaire vs. Aeolus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I am using a different format for the Lucky Bracket elimination, since telling who has won and who has not won is a tad hard to see. In the Lucky Bracket, if you are underlined, you are in. No underline, then you're out. Capiche?

DEADLINE IS: Umm... Easter... Sunday? 9:00 PM, PST. Four battles should be more than easy enough to complete before then.

REMEMBER TO SEND IN YOUR LOGS!
*makitiru@hotmail.com
*via Private Message on Smogon Forums
*on IRC (DCC Send)
*Or have me watch your battle

IMPORTANT EDIT: Edited via. aragornbird's report. This shows you what happens when you don't send in logs. And when I'm really angry when you cut into Kingdom Hearts II time >:O

Super Important Edit: Mekkah - Don't update my tournament's results. I'll update the results, NOT YOU. Not licious.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
No, I shouldn't be here. kholdstaire won, I battled him on Tues. I thought he sent you the log cause I didn't save it, but apparently not. But yeah, I'm out of the tourney.

i like how you put hipmonlee in this thread, but hipno in the pm

but ya hip we see each other online more than enough and you know that :)

Warthog I have Easter Break so i can be on Netbattle alot during the the next two weeks. Im GMT and whenever im online here ill be on NetBattle.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Aeolus said:
I win. I'm looking for some revenge on Kongler tbh.
Why tbh? You want to take revenge on him, so wish for it! Heh-heh...

Round... closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)