The World Cup of Pokémon 2022 - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
The World Cup of Pokémon 2022 - Semifinals

Logo by: Iyarito
Hosted by: Amaranth, kjdaas, and Ticken
~Spreadsheet~

Welcome all to the Semifinals of this year’s WCoP! Canada and France continued their good Round 1 form with decisive victories in the Quarters, while the 2020 and 2021 winners, Italy and US South, won hard-fought series against their respective opponents. With each Semifinal featuring an underdog going up against a recent winner, will the new blood triumph, or will we see a team consolidate their dynasty as multiple-time winners? Stay tuned to find out!

Standard Tournament Procedures:

The general tournament rules and guidelines can be found here.
Please read them very carefully.

Semifinals

Canada (5) vs (3) Italy

Fc vs Raiza
suapah vs Santu
SpookyZ vs Niko
Hayburner vs Pais
Bushtush vs Empo
Jytcampbell vs Tricking
Amukamara soulgazer vs Punny
Skypenguin vs decis

US South (3) vs (5) France

FMG vs Shafofficiel
HSA vs BIHI
TDK vs Fairy Peak
TPP vs BlazingDark
Xrn vs Welli0u
Samqian vs Corazan
Ox the Fox vs ayk
Eo Ut Mortus vs Pheo' DonSalvatore

Canada (0) vs (0) Italy

Fc vs Raiza
suapah vs Santu
SpookyZ vs Niko
Hayburner vs Pais
Bushtush vs Empo
Jytcampbell vs Tricking
soulgazer vs Punny
Skypenguin vs decis

US South (0) vs (0) France

FMG vs Shafofficiel
HSA vs BIHI
TDK vs Fairy Peak
TPP vs BlazingDark
Xrn vs Welli0u
Samqian vs Corazan
Ox the Fox vs ayk
Eo Ut Mortus vs Pheo'

Deadline for this round of games is Sunday, July 10th at 11:59PM GMT-4. Good luck to all participants!
FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY!!!

Last edited:
Sad way to go out, but that is the game we play. Well, the game you guys play, not me LOL.

I don’t know if I will be able to participate next WCoP, but if this one was my last I can safely say I am proud of what we were able to accomplish these last few years. Only two teams have made playoffs of every all-SS OU WCoP - Germany and… US Midwest. We had many challenges in these years, but I think we’ve been able to prove that any region can do well in WCoP. I’ve tried to prioritize us having fun above all else, and that’s clearly what matters in this game… much more than having a team full of big names. While I wish we could’ve made semis this year, clearly the fortune just wasn’t there for us, so I’m nonetheless glad we were able to perform much better in quarters than our 1-5 exits of the last two years.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome team guys. Shoutouts to everyone on the team obviously; you’re all great. Thanks to those that helped us too. Special shoutouts to Tace for showing his potential once again, Luthier for clutching TB for us, and MANNAT for being the MVP teammate and a captain. Seriously though MANNAT went crazy this year and he was invaluable in every way. Let him manage SCL/SPL.

I’ll go back to my cave now. Rooting for winner of France and US South to take it all.

edit: OH ALSO SHOUTOUT symes THE GOAT

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Canada (3) vs (5) Italy

Fc vs Raiza
suapah vs Santu
SpookyZ vs Niko
Hayburner
vs Pais
Bushtush vs Empo
Jytcampbell
vs Tricking
Amukamara vs Punny
Skypenguin
vs decis

US South (4) vs (4) France

FMG vs Shafofficiel
HSA vs BIHI
TDK vs Fairy Peak
TPP
vs BlazingDark
Xrn vs Welli0u
Samqian
vs Corazan
Ox the Fox vs ayk
Eo Ut Mortus
vs DonSalvatore

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
Canada (0) vs (0) Italy

Fc vs Raiza
suapah
vs Santu
SpookyZ vs Niko
Hayburner vs Pais
Bushtush vs Empo - round highlight
Jytcampbell vs Tricking
Amukamara vs Punny
Skypenguin
vs decis

US South (0) vs (0) France

FMG vs Shafofficiel
HSA vs BIHI - series highlight
TDK vs Fairy Peak
TPP vs BlazingDark
Xrn vs Welli0u
Samqian
vs Corazan
Ox the Fox vs ayk
Eo Ut Mortus vs DonSalvatore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)