The World Cup of Pokémon 2022 - Round 1 [TB @ post #317]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost to:
SpookyZ: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-629647
byronthewellwell: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-633187
the pharoah: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-633470

ggs and thanks to all my oppos in the last 3 years for the good games.

to my team, i wanna say sorry for being deadweight. thanks for trusting in me to start even when it became increasingly evident that i don't have it in me. even if we are perpetually trash it's always a great time hanging with you boys in the discord.

y'all are my homies for life and thanks for all the fun memories.

Mimikyu Stardust

Enjoyment
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
For my first year in smogon i am super lucky and happy to be picked up by team asia and got to play in a big massive team tour for the first time as previously im only a ladder player, while our performance may not be the greatest in the world this year, we did have a killer performance in qualifying rounds getting us a bye into main event and i myself had a few intense match here and that for me is enough.

it was fun playing, building, chatting and overall great experience, i wanna shoutout everyone.

IPF for inviting me in the first place to be in team asia in the first place, so i can tryout for the team.

DeepBlueC Alpha Rabbit For being great captains on the team,

haxrme sugarhigh for carrying team asia on their backs going 3-0 and 2-1

devin for being a great builder for us and motivator, the 2 games i won (qualifying rounds and round 1) was actually with your teams.

clean infinitemugen99 Vertex eden anique georgiethefirst for helping me test and build teams and convincing me to not use terrible mons for the rounds

Dj Breloominati♬ ShinyAzelf Analytic Perish Song Altina for being great teammates aswell

and to Shiox for making our custom avatar

this year may not be the greatest performance for asia, but theres always next year.

For my first year in smogon i am super lucky and happy to be picked up by team asia and got to play in a big massive team tour for the first time as previously im only a ladder player, while our performance may not be the greatest in the world this year, we did have a killer performance in qualifying rounds getting us a bye into main event and i myself had a few intense match here and that for me is enough.

it was fun playing, building, chatting and overall great experience, i wanna shoutout everyone.

IPF for inviting me in the first place to be in team asia in the first place, so i can tryout for the team.

DeepBlueC Alpha Rabbit For being great captains on the team,

haxrme sugarhigh for carrying team asia on their backs going 3-0 and 2-1

devin for being a great builder for us and motivator, the 2 games i won (qualifying rounds and round 1) was actually with your teams.

clean infinitemugen99 Vertex eden anique georgiethefirst for helping me test and build teams and convincing me to not use terrible mons for the rounds

Dj Breloominati♬ ShinyAzelf Analytic Perish Song Altina for being great teammates aswell

and to Shiox for making our custom avatar

this year may not be the greatest performance for asia, but theres always next year.
no lie but you should also dip from team asia, WE ARE CURSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)