Finals The World Cup of Pokémon 2021 - Finals [Won by Team US South]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyblood

Tyrants GSC Legend
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
Congrats Eo and US South ! Eo is obviously decisive on all the teamtours for a long time , very impressive.
Very nice run Team Germany, all players are very competent and nice to watch, hoping to see them in Individual Tourney and others Team Tours.

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
If you could describe WCoP 2021 in a Pokemon move, it would be Triple Axel.

This was an amazing showing from everyone involved; I was incredibly impressed by everyone's efforts this year, between those who didn't make it to playoffs to those who made it to finals. You guys brought some insane talent, intuition, and creativity to the table and every battle was a complete treat to watch. Germany, you all had an amazing run, and mad props to everyone on it for making their mark. And, of course, a big congratulations to US South for the big win!

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
1626637641833.png

zneon uses future sight????

anyway grats to everyone on us south on winning! awesome run by germany as well, so much was brought to the table here and all these games have been extremely entertaining to watch on a regular basis. absolutely loved it! :heart:

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Grats South, you guys are very deserving winners :heart:

This hurts, but Team Germany, you were the best team I have had the pleasure to be on so far and I feel incredibly grateful to have spent this time with you. Might do shoutouts later since all of you guys deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)