Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany (3) vs Europe (5)

AdvanceShip vs Mana(49-51)
Ewin vs Eeveeto(45-55)
Steve Angello vs TonyFlygon(55-45)
xray vs frisoeva(51-49)
Lord_Enz vs Quaze(55-45)
Gefährlicher Random vs Bloody alfa(45-55)
Relous vs Pohjis(47-53)
mind gaming vs Twixtry (51-49)

Italy (5) vs France (3)

Lopunny Kicks vs Kickasser(51-49)
Santu vs Corazan(55-45)
Rexus vs BIHI(45-55)
Empo vs Sacri(51-49) - highlighter
Kebab mlml vs RedEmption(51-49)
Raiza vs Cdumas(45-55)
Tricking vs Fairy Peak(65-35)
Alexander. vs Welli0u(45-55)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
For the first time ever, a European team will win. For the first time since 2014, a non-us team will win. That’s so exciting! Great job Europeans.

Rooting for France since if they win, I go from most hated to most loved. OML HEAT!!!

but a tony pohjis wcop victory would be juicy too

ohhh but so would an Xray win AHHHHHHHH I love you all

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Whats up everybody its PORK CHOP MAN, BACK WITH ANOTHER PORK CHOP PREDICTS.Sadly my team is out. But the action never stops. I am personally rooting for Italy to take the trophy. My friend Empo Tricking H.M.N.I.P Lopunny Kicks is on that team and i want them all to win the blue. Anyways here are the PORK CHOP PREDICTS. Dont forget to follow my soundcloud below.

Germany (3) vs. Europe (4)

AdvanceShip vs Mana | Have to favor the more proven player here. Mana generally does solid enough on the big stage and he had a nice Classic run. He's 1-0 in this tournament too, taking down the Northeast slayer himself last round. That's enough for a bold against a rather unproven commodity. He did go 3-0 in R1, so he clearly knows how to at least win in this tier. That's not enough to be favored here, though.
Ewin vs Eeveeto | Eeveeto is somehow 4-0 and is also coming off a Smogon Tour run. He makes least one batshit crazy play a game. I don't really know what he's thinking sometimes, but he has managed to win some games, and even pulled a game out of his ass last week against dice. Ewin, meanwhile, started off the tournament strong, before faltering against CBU in the semis. A lot of things confused me about that game. The Explosion Magearna combined with the fact that he didn't set up Gyarados on the Crawdaunt made me a bit more skeptical of him. I guess he probably would have lost anyway? idk honestly. Either way, Eeveeto is somehow more proven, so he can have a small edge here.
Steve Angello vs TonyFlygon | I'm still not ready to trust Steve Angello in 2020. Tony lost last round, and is overall pretty unproven as a player on the big stage. That being said, I trust him enough to give him a small edge against someone who still might be crust (although he did win last round, I guess).
xray vs frisoeva | frisoeva's done decently on the big stage but xray's more proven. He had a good SPL and is 3-1 in this tournament as well. That's enough for a decent edge here.
Lord_Enz vs Quaze | I don't really know much about Lord Enz. I think he's definitely been benefited a great amount by Germany's amazing reads on the metagame. His plays certainly haven't been too overly impressive. He farmed a game off OminousDraco after the latter refused to bring in Hydreigon, and got smashed by Feliburn...he also lost last round to a Greek player, which is never a good sign. That being said, there's still less data on him than Quaze, who I really have never really been impressed with. I'll trust Germany to cook up something fore for this game and take the more unknown quantity.
Gefährlicher Random vs Bloody alfa | Both are very unproven and have had nice runs so far. I don't really have a read here.
Relous vs Pohjis | Ribbon Syndrome ofc.....Pohjis did have a great STour run and he rebounded from a poor 1-2 group stage with a win last round. Relous, meanwhile, is coming off an absolutely horrible SPL. He has been good on the big stage in the past, though, and is 3-1 so far this tournament. When he's not complete trash, he's usually decent enough to find a way to win some games. Small edge.
mind gaming vs Twixtry| Twixtry's somehow undefeated this tour, which is surprising considering his past inconsistencies. I suppose he's been decent enough to warrant a bold here. I don't know much about mind gaming; he is 3-1, though. He also used that absolutely genius Safeguard Volcarona set last round. If Germany can keep coming up with stuff like that, they could easily win this series. However, I'm gonna slightly favor Twixtry here.

Italy (6) vs France (2)

Lopunny Kicks vs Kickasser | Never been too big of a Kickasser fan and Lop Kicks generally does well in these tours. He wasn't in the greatest form heading into this tournament, but he did manage to go 2-1 in Round 1. That's enough to instill me with enough faith to bold him here.
Santu vs Corazan | The Santu train just keeps on rolling, I guess. He's following up an impressive SPL campaign with an undefeated World Cup. This won't be an easy game, however. Corazan's also undefeated, and did manage to perform pretty well in Snake a while ago. That being said, I think Santu is a bit better.
Rexus vs BIHI | I haven't come close to drinking the BIHI kool-aid, but I guess I'll trust him over a PU mainer. Rexus hasn't been awful, but I haven't really ever been too impressed with him either. It wouldn't surprise me if BIHI lost, but I think he's a bit better.
Empo vs Sacri' | Sacri has REALLY struggled this tour. idk what's going on with him. Empo, meanwhile, is coming off an amazing R1 showing. He did lose last round, but his team had already won the round by that point, so who really cares. The Empo kool-aid bros...............solid edge.
Kebab mlml vs RedEmption | I'm still not ready to believe that Redemption is competent. I just don't think he's good, man. He has somewhat redeemed himself in this tournament, but I'll take the more unknown quantity here.
Raiza vs Cdumas | I've never been too big of a Raiza fan. He's having a better tour than he was in SPL, though. That being said. Cdumas was a legendary sheet warrior in the past. While he hasn't come close to hitting those highs lately, he's still having himself a decent tournament and I trust him enough to bold him here.
Tricking vs Fairy Peak | The Rocket League main is somehow smashing people this tour. It's actually kind of impressive. His luck almost assuredly runs out here, though. Tricking always wins. Solid edge.
Alexander. vs Welli0u | This is an interesting one. The Well hasn't been as fire as he has been in past tournaments. He's still obviously a threat, but I've been high on Prinz for a while. I think he'll take this one, perhaps with the aid of some interesting techs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)