The World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Qualifying Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
9/10 - the only game in this thread so far that I’ve watched until the end. Some good plays from both sides. China will have enough electricity to last until 2050 now.

4/10 - I stopped watching after the other dude’s Conkeldurr came in and got switched out right away the second time. The first time made sense, as it was facing a healthy Clefable. Why did it switch out vs a Toxapex??? Just click Knock Off or Facade or even Mach Punch. It was risk free. :pikuh:

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I am sorry to say that shakes are a culturally relevant thing while I do not believe the vast majority of players remember yours. As such, the request for royalties is denied
Man your join date is 2007... I thought you were a boomer as well. How dare you disrespect the Queen (the creator of any unbiased ranking)?! I rarely am mad, but I truly am fucking furious rn :puff:

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
won vs 1 True Lycan . gg #IDM
Big Thanks to Team India for the Support.
S/O to Team IDM and The Agency.
Additional Thanks Mr Sandaconda, Posho, blunder Pinkacross .
Replay: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-505264
6/10 - Both played pretty well. Had ugly fish not landed that timely Poison Jab crit on gay fish before the ugly fish went down, the outcome of this game would have most likely been different.
5/10 - the double switch from dragon to Jirachi on the predicted Clefable switch-in on turn 5 made my head blown and not in a good way. It was a high risk, yet extremely low reward move. Clicking Hex or something with dragon turn 4 would have been much better. I stopped watching after that.
8/10 - that Overheat on Diggersby was hot. No pun intended. Pretty good game overall.

Ace-11

Banned deucer.
GGs China, you are a very strong team and many games could go either way, so heads up. I am making this post to shoutout Will of Fire and devinn for helping us with building and testing in these qualifiers like crazy, as if we were their team. Also, big shoutout to Master GGfan for his amazing moral support. THE PIRATE SHIP IS BACK MOTHERFUCKERSSSSS!!!

44aqdq.gif

Last edited:
won , g_g
This victory was only possible due to the hard work of each & every team member whether building or having casual conversations till 4am you guys were the best possible team I could ask for. It's been my dream to qualify for wcop since 2018 wcop & it's finally been fulfilled 2 seasons later!!
I won't go into individual shoutouts but I'd like to mention the effort put in by SANJAY making sure to check on everyone's prep & leading the team along with Serene Grace into the main event.
Special thanks to Dj Breloominati♬ Pradhaaan for helping me test & keep my nerves in check
Jardem Pohjis & Finchinator for giving me feedback with teams & being a great friend in general
Edit - Ray713 thx for coming back bud ;]

#India2020

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)