The World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Qualifying Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said - no one on team uk has any problem with argentina. we have no reason to. you're the one who claimed your match preparation and move choices were better than ours, yet you're complaining about others showing disrespect and superiority? it's just a game at the end of the day no point in getting worked up about it. anything said by team uk was mostly just banter - your team were decent opponents.
I didn't mean to be that rude about it so I'm sorry, I know that you're also giving it all for your lads. Best of lucks, and we're coming back for you the next year.

Last edited:

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
View attachment 250849
Come on boys. Let's do it
Damn you coulda made this about The Hallows being absent but you fumbled the bag by making it a generic meme. It’s also kinda outdated and doesn’t relate to either country. 3/10.
Lmao no Blarghlflaghl tho. 7.5/10
Thought we weren’t allowed to dox? Why have you posted an updated Shake pic? Exhaled out of my nostrils slightly harder than usual, though. 6/10

Meet Mikey. He's 95% floof, enjoys sitting in the sunshine and catching flys out of mid air. You might find him trying to attack your feet hanging out of the bed in the middle of the night, or you might even find him staring deeply into your soul in the hope you give him just a crumb of your snack. Mikey is also a very lazy cat, but we love him just the same. Mikey wants UK to beat India because they're shit. Mikey has good taste. Be more like Mikey.
1591014522377.png

1591014611226.png

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Following the results of the suspect vote, Dracovish has been banned from SS OU. Because the tiers are locked after posting the new round, Dracovish will be allowed this week. Therefore, Smogtours will not be updated to reflect this change until the end of this week!

Tagging the managers so that they can notify the players: shade HJAD SANJAY Serene Grace Ace-11 Astamatitos fsk sstj

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Meet Mikey. He's 95% floof, enjoys sitting in the sunshine and catching flys out of mid air. You might find him trying to attack your feet hanging out of the bed in the middle of the night, or you might even find him staring deeply into your soul in the hope you give him just a crumb of your snack. Mikey is also a very lazy cat, but we love him just the same. Mikey wants UK to beat India because they're shit. Mikey has good taste. Be more like Mikey.
View attachment 250864
View attachment 250867
Me watching clef vs clef and pex vs pex exchanges in ss

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Me watching clef vs clef and pex vs pex exchanges in ss
Don’t you agree SS is the worst OU metagame ever? Every team pretty much uses a combination of the same two/three Pokemon and fillers; the fillers can be just about anything—all defensive Pokémon to go all out stall or offensive Pokémon to balance it out or some cheesy ass shit because you wanna be unique. You can pretty much slap any three Pokemon with the generic core and your team will be competitive.

You lack creativity if you use Clefable/one of the two black birds/frog/fish but if you don’t use at least two of those ‘mons, then you’re simply putting yourself at a disadvantage. Clefable does everything and can be anything for any kind of teams; he can top or bottom equally well. He’s also got two amazing abilities too in addition to everything else he already has going for him. Not using Clefable in SS is like having sex with a soft dick; it just won’t work.

Last edited:
Don’t you agree SS is the worst OU metagame ever? Every team pretty much uses a combination of the same two/three Pokemon and fillers; the fillers can be just about anything—all defensive Pokémon to go all out stall or offensive Pokémon to balance it out or some cheesy ass shit because you wanna be unique. You can pretty much slap any three Pokemon with the generic core and your team will be competitive.

You lack creativity if you use Clefable/one of the two black birds/frog/fish but if you don’t use at least two of those ‘mons, then you’re simply putting yourself at a disadvantage. Clefable does everything and can be anything for any kind of teams; he can top or bottom equally well. He’s also got two amazing abilities too in addition to everything else he already has going for him. Not using Clefable in SS is like having sex with a soft dick; it just won’t work.
Greece was ahead 2-0 vs Africa , the 2 wins were clefless. UNVIABLE opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)