The World Cup of Pokémon 2018 - Qualifying Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGFan

Banned deucer.
Unfortunately I lost 1-2 despite fighting admirably and with a noble heart, but my capable teammate was the victor in his bout.

Well played, Austria. I look forward to facing you later in the competition. As for us, we must now focus on round one.

If you have a problem with me looking forward to playing Austria later in the competiton or being a sound sportsman in a field occupied by petulant brats, I have but one thing to say to you:

SWIM IN GARBAGE, OOOOOOOO YYOOOOUUUUUU GAAAARRRBBBAAAAGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!

I wanted to give a last shoutouts to my mates from team Austria. I feel very sad and devastated that we can't participate in this WCop, especially after all some of you have done for this team. It feels kind of weird to me that after all the long preparations and winning 2 rounds comfortably we are not being able to participate after facing such a strong lineup from team Asia. Sadly this is the truth and we have to accept it. Good luck to team Asia in the main round, I hope you will make it very far. Also last shoutouts to Charmflash and mael for building this team from nothing for 1 long year for eventually nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)