The Workshop

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
It's me I'm back you're gonna be seeing a lot of me now that SS is in RoA and I'm sorry

Requester: Theia
Tournament name: SS Winter and Summer Seasonals
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): January 8th (I'm sorry this is such short notice I keep forgetting we need art for things please don't rush)
Art Direction: A pair of matching logos, one that says "SS OU Winter Seasonal" with a prominent SS OU Ice-type like Weavile or Ninetales-Alola and the other that says "SS OU Summer Seasonal" and a prominent SS OU Fire-type like Volcarona or Heatran

Again I'm so so sorry for the short notice >.<
I gotchu

Requester: Aberforth
Tournament name: SV Ubers Seasonal artwork
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): January 9th (This does not need to be for day one of signups, please dont feel under a tight deadline or pressure because of me forgetting to request earlier)
Art Direction: The text saying SV Ubers Seasonal, preferably with a Miraidon and/or Koraidon.
I'll take this as my first.

Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): January 9th (This does not need to be for day one of signups, please dont feel under a tight deadline or pressure because of me forgetting to request earlier)
Art Direction: The text saying SV Ubers Seasonal, preferably with a Miraidon and/or Koraidon.

Done! Sorry if it looks weird, I am not good at drawing legendaries most of the time :smogduck:

Aqua Jet

Stardew
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Aqua Jet
For: SV UU Team Bazaar
Art Direction: A good theme for this one would be rain; maybe have Pelipper sitting in the background with Floatzel and Barraskewda in front of it going to town on an Armarouge and Quagsire? You're free to take any direction on this -- this is just a suggestion incase the person who takes this hits artist's block.

Requester: Aqua Jet
For: SV RU Team Bazaar
Art Direction: You're free to take any direction you desire, but it would be ideal if some meta-defining Pokemon like Haxorus and Tauros-Fire were included.

Thank you to the people who do these in advance!

Requester: tazz
For: LC Winter League
Art Direction: This is a new all CG tournament, so something with the major new additions combined with a winter theme would go nicely (the winter theme is optional; as long as there are new lc mons and the title of the tournament we're good). Those are: Nymble, Quaxly, Toedscool, Glimmet and Girafarig (who may not be with us for long). Other viable additions you could include if you find them cute are Greavard, Shroodle, Maschiff, Fuecoco, and Tinkatink.

Art Direction: This is a new all CG tournament, so something with the major new additions combined with a winter theme would go nicely (the winter theme is optional; as long as there are new lc mons and the title of the tournament we're good). Those are: Nymble, Quaxly, Toedscool, Glimmet and Girafarig (who may not be with us for long). Other viable additions you could include if you find them cute are Greavard, Shroodle, Maschiff, Fuecoco, and Tinkatink.
Taking this one!

Done!
2301 LC Winter League.png

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Requester: jcbc
For: Doubles LC Role Compendium
Art Direction: 2 gangs compelled by on one side foongus meditite and gothita and another one made by impidimp shroodle and glimmet. with sv dlc role compendium somewhere. feel free to message me to farther develop or talk. ill give the artist much freedom anyways.

Here's a remade version of the art you have suggested! Decided to make this a LOT more simpler - thank you for the criticisms in DMs! Please tell me if this doesn't work for you.

Requester: jcbc
For: Doubles LC Role Compendium
Art Direction: 2 gangs compelled by on one side foongus meditite and gothita and another one made by impidimp shroodle and glimmet. with sv dlc role compendium somewhere. feel free to message me to farther develop or talk. ill give the artist much freedom anyways.
Taking this one \o/

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Thank you! Thanks for the fun prompt~

While rereading your original request, I realized that you asked for the text 'SV DLC Role Compendium' instead of what I put. Did you want that changed?
nah this is totally fine ty tho for pointing it out ^^

Rage

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
RoA Leader
requester: Rage
For: RoA Global Championships
Art direction: Text just says RoA Global Chamionship, with Clefable and Dragapult battling, maybe in like a dojo or something, with the Global Champ trophy (teal) in the background

the old design below: we figured a more general art would possibly be better / less work
1673797075293.png

martinvtran

Banned deucer.
Requester: Greybaum
For: SV NFE Resources (gen 8 thread; it'll look pretty similar)
Art Direction: This is going to have the viability rankings, role compendium, speed tiers etc. for the generation. Must have "NFE Resources" prominently showing and obviously include NFE mons, but aside from that I'll leave it to artist's discretion. Maybe Tinkatuff and a friend constructing a sign? I'll drop some good utility mons below to pick from:
Tinkatuff, Dunsparce, Crocalor, Gabite, Glimmet, Toedscool, Fletchinder, Quaxwell
thank you so much for giving me a chance, and i'm super sorry that it came late. hope you enjoy!
nfe resources.png

requester: Rage
For: RoA Global Championships
Art direction: Text just says RoA Global Chamionship, with Clefable and Dragapult battling, maybe in like a dojo or something, with the Global Champ trophy (teal) in the background

the old design below: we figured a more general art would possibly be better / less work
Done! Choose the version you prefer, or swap between both \o/

I take back what I said about Dragapult being fun to draw, its head is a kind of pain in the butt

2301 RoA Global Championship 1.png
2301 RoA Global Championship 2.png

Reuqest: Shandeur and rarre
For: National Dex Little Cup Kickoff Tour
Art Direction: Vullaby, Mienfoo, Carvanha, Snivy, Gastly, Ponyta, Toedscool, Drilbur, Trapinch, Glimmet and Pawniard attacking the middle of the canvas where it has text that says "National Dex Little Cup Kickoff Tour". If you're able to include a good background, that would be appreciated but it's not necessary.

Requester: Celebiii
For: SV UU Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: I'm not picky on this, but it should include text saying "UU Teambuilding Competition" and some Pokemon that are likely to remain UU throughout the generation. Salamence, Armarouge, Grafaiai, Sandy Shocks, Slither Wing, and Tinkaton are some good examples of these. If you would like a more specific idea, Salamence and Tinkaton posing in front of a "UU Teambuilding Competition" banner sounds great to me (I made a simple mockup below)!

1673903832722.png

Requester: Celebiii
For: SV UU Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: I'm not picky on this, but it should include text saying "UU Teambuilding Competition" and some Pokemon that are likely to remain UU throughout the generation. Salamence, Armarouge, Grafaiai, Sandy Shocks, Slither Wing, and Tinkaton are some good examples of these. If you would like a more specific idea, Salamence and Tinkaton posing in front of a "UU Teambuilding Competition" banner sounds great to me (I made a simple mockup below)!

View attachment 484577
Oooo, I'll try :DD

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
Requester: Kaede
Tournament name: National Dex Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): signups went up today technically but whenever possible is fine, not strict or anything with when we get it since late
Art Direction: probably something with mega lopunny, kingambit, great tusk, gholdengo, dragapult, tornadus-therian. no specific direction so i'll leave it up to you on the direction, feel free to use any of those mons in any amount, whether you leave out some or add some not mentioned, if any more details needed feel free to pm
stuff came up with ravioliqueen so this is back on the table in case anyone wants

ammended the mon list a bit as well to cater for recent bans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)