Resource The UU Quality Control Team (with ID Numbers for Credits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilomilo

High-low My-low
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Here is the UU QC team for generation 8. Users listed here are responsible for checking analyses and making sure your content is consistent with our quality standards. If you need something checked or approved, these are the people to hit up.

List of current QC members:
Estarossa (mod)
Hilomilo (mod)
Lily (mod)
Monky25 (mod)

avarice
martha
Mystras Leoxses
Sage

Sulo - Trial
pokemonisfun - Trial

Note that if you plan on doing AM checks for our analysis section, QC members will have the final say on whether your check or certain parts of it should be implemented. If you have any questions hit up one of our mods or talk to us on the UU Discord!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hilomilo

High-low My-low
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
For ease of adding our team's credits to your analyses, I've put together a list of our team's ID numbers. Here they are:

[Estarossa, 461329]
[Hilomilo, 313384]
[Lily, 481709]
[Monky25, 515132]

[avarice, 346653]
[autumn, 384270]
[Mystras Leoxses, 530118]
[Sage, 192277]

Last edited by a moderator:

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I am stepping down from the UU C&C Leader position, so this section will now be lead by Hilomilo and martha. They are both great and this section would have been completely different without them so I know I am leaving it in the right hands.

I will use this opportunity to greatly thank Hilomilo and martha for carrying this section while I was super busy (including a period in which I was in quarantine away from home over 40 days lol).

On top of that, big thanks to all the QC team members (and former members) and especially to the former leader, Eyan, who gave me this great opportunity to lead the section and many more opportunities in QC in general.

autumn

only i will remain
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C&C Leader
I’ve been around in UU C&C a lot less recently as well as being less involved in the tier, and I doubt my activity will pick back up with university starting/other site responsibilities, so I’m stepping down from UU C&C Mod. It’s been a great experience working with all of you and improving the section, and I’m excited to see how it grows further with such a great group of contributors!

Lilburr will be the new UU C&C Mod. She’s been a strong presence on the team since her addition, and she also has extremely good metagame knowledge as the TL. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)