The tower of the Phoenix [Under reconstruction]

After some thinking, I'll take the 2 hexflawless/HP Shinies, I'll see in your thread first if any of your 6 IV Shinies catches my eye, and if not, I'll ask you for 2 hexflawless/HP BPs of my choosing. Is that okay? I'll look at it now.
It's ok.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately I didn't see any 6 IV Shiny that caught my eye in your thread, so I'll ask you for these two BPs instead.

Shiny Naive 6 IV Riolu (NN'd Akmodan IV I changed my mind, name it Beerus instead please). EMs: Vacuum Wave, Follow Me, Bullet Punch and Crunch - Caught in a Safari Ball.
Shiny Modest 31/0/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) Rotom (NN'd Crimson LG).

Last edited:
Unfortunately I didn't see any 6 IV Shiny that caught my eye in your thread, so I'll ask you for these two BPs instead.

Shiny Naive 6 IV Riolu (NN'd Akmodan IV). EMs: Vacuum Wave, Follow Me, Bullet Punch and Crunch - Caught in a Safari Ball.
Shiny Modest 31/0/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) Rotom (NN'd Crimson LG).
Ok, I'm breeding the Rotom first.
I am really interested in your Adamant Landorus, Jolly Victini and Naive Tornadus
CMT for them.
Sorry but I don't accept Pokemon cloned via PS Cheat code or QR Code.

Okay but why you don't accept cloned Pokemon ?

I can make for you BP or even Shiny BP via TSV Hatching if you want.
Because I consider Pokemon not cloned via Backup & Restore and Trade glitch legal hacks.
I'll think about BPs, but first of all please let me clone your Pokemon via PS Backup & Restore method and not via other ones, for second, specify what landorus you want, I have a lot of monsters of its species ahah.

Because I consider Pokemon not cloned via Backup & Restore and Trade glitch legal hacks.
I'll think about BPs, but first of all please let me clone your Pokemon via PS Backup & Restore method and not via other ones, for second, specify what landorus you want, I have a lot of monsters of its species ahah.
Thank you For giving me this opportunity :) I choose The Adamant Landorus without EVs but if you don't have it UT then it wouldn't be a Problem to me :)
Please let me know Which Pokemon I should breed for you.

Thank you For giving me this opportunity :) I choose The Adamant Landorus without EVs but if you don't have it UT then it wouldn't be a Problem to me :)
Please let me know Which Pokemon I should breed for you.
I have all the UT versions, anyway I have 3 differents Adamant Landorus. ;)

The Adamant UT Landorus-T and do you also would trade the other Mons I wanted too ? Please tell me which BP you want.
Hmm, I do not mean this, so.. I have an Adamant Shiny Landorus in Repeat ball, an Adamant Landorus in Repeat ball and an Adamant Landorus in Dream Ball.
Yeah, I can trade the others, but please let me a bit of time (some days) to decide.

Hmm, I do not mean this, so.. I have an Adamant Shiny Landorus in Repeat ball, an Adamant Landorus in Repeat ball and an Adamant Landorus in Dream Ball.
Yeah, I can trade the others, but please let me a bit of time (some days) to decide.
I choose the Adamant Landorus in Repeat Ball.

So, these are the Pokemon. Remember to not use Code. ;)

For Landorus:

#207 - Gligar ♀/♂

Nature: Careful / Ability: Immunity
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ut: Agility, Baton Pass, Cross Poison, Night Slash

For Victini:
#095 - Onix ♀/♂

Nature: Impish / Ability: Sturdy / Rock Head
Ut: Rototiller, Heavy Slam, Rock Blast, Rock Climb

For Tornadus:
#048 - Venonat ♀/♂

Nature: Timid / Ability: Run Away
Ut: Toxic Spikes, Agility, Baton Pass, Morning Sun

#021 - Spearow ♀/♂

Nature: Jolly / Ability: Sniper
Ut: Whirlwind, Steel Wing, Quick Attack, Feint Attack

So, these are the Pokemon.

For Landorus:

#207 - Gligar ♀/♂

Nature: Careful / Ability: Immunity
Ut: Agility, Baton Pass, Cross Poison, Night Slash

For Victini:
#095 - Onix ♀/♂

Nature: Impish / Ability: Sturdy / Rock Head
Ut: Rototiller, Heavy Slam, Rock Blast, Rock Climb

For Tornadus:
#048 - Venonat ♀/♂

Nature: Timid / Ability: Run Away
Ut: Toxic Spikes, Agility, Baton Pass, Morning Sun

#021 - Spearow ♀/♂

Nature: Jolly / Ability: Sniper
Ut: Whirlwind, Steel Wing, Quick Attack, Feint Attack
You really need 6X31 IVs on every Pokemon listed there ?
I mean 5X31 IVs would be enough too or not ?
That is a very very hard BP...
But I say Challenge Accepted haha :) Honestly it will take a really long time...
EDIT: What do you mean with "Don't use Code" ? I don't got it what you mean.

Last edited:
You really need 6X31 IVs on every Pokemon listed there ?
I mean 5X31 IVs would be enough too or not ?
That is a very very hard BP...
But I say Challenge Accepted haha :) Honestly it will take a really long time...
EDIT: What do you mean with "Don't use Code" ? I don't got it what you mean.
Yeah, I need hex flawless Pokemon, take the time you want. ;)
I simply want to remember to not use the cloning QR code so I will clone for you.
And anyway, if you want we can trade singularly and not all at once.
Could you CMT for the shiny competitive Zekrom?
I've seen nothing that interest me, sorry.

Yeah, I need hex flawless Pokemon, take the time you want. ;)
I simply want to remember to not use the cloning QR code so I will clone for you.
And anyway, if you want we can trade singularly and not all at once.

I've seen nothing that interest me, sorry.
Using these Pokemon in my own Trade Thread is okay ?

Congrats on ur Shiny Zekrom SR. It's very rare to find shiny legends with pentagon on them. Would you take multiple shiny BPs for it (like 4 or 5, but we can negotiate)? I do the SV hatching method.

Hey man, CMT for your shiny Zekrom. If you don't see anything, I can easily do any project (I have a ton of HA special ball Pokes to use after all that collecting I've been doing lately).

Congrats on ur Shiny Zekrom SR. It's very rare to find shiny legends with pentagon on them. Would you take multiple shiny BPs for it (like 4 or 5, but we can negotiate)? I do the SV hatching method.
Thank you, but I don't trake it for bred Pokemon, sorry.
Hey man, CMT for your shiny Zekrom. If you don't see anything, I can easily do any project (I have a ton of HA special ball Pokes to use after all that collecting I've been doing lately).
Good trade, but I don't want pokemon cloned via QR code, sorry man.

Thank you, but I don't trake it for bred Pokemon, sorry.

Good trade, but I don't want pokemon cloned via QR code, sorry man.
I can use the save/back up method as well if that helps anything. I just generally use QR because it's miles faster. I can make an exception. =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)