Fresh update

#550 - Basculin ♀
(Capture - Wild / RNG)

Ot: Liger ( W2 Ita ) / ID: 28982
Nature: Jolly / Ability: Adaptability
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 0/252/6/0/0/252
Ev'd: Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Zen Headbutt, Superpower
Ut: Zen Headbutt, Superpower, Bounce, Icy Wind (Basculin, Lv.15)
Emulator used

Trade re opened! I still have to add a Box of Pokémon that are ready captured in the Dream World. I will update soon.
Anyway, look my Trophy Section whith the latest add!

Added two monsters!

#006 - Charizard ♂
(Standard Breeding / KeySav)

Ot: Jamie ( X / Y Ita ) / ID: 18061
Nature: Adamant / Ability: Blaze
EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
Ev'd: None
Ut: Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Counter, AncientPower (Charmander, Lv.1)
Note: Breeded by me, hatched by Jamie-McL on Reddit.

#306 - Aggron ♀

Ot: Maria ( ΩR / αS Ita ) / ID: 03219
Nature: Impish / Ability: Sturdy
Ut: Body Slam, Curse, Head Smash, Stealth Rock (Aron, Lv.1)
Note: Breeded by me, hatched by pikameiser on Reddit.

Last edited:
New entry:

#685 - Sabbaione ♀

Ot: Mai ( ΩR / αS Ita ) / ID: 49993
Nature: Adamant / Ability: Unburden
Ut: Yawn, After You, Copycat, Belly Drum (Swirlix, Lv.1)
Note: Breeded by me, hatched by Schwarzmilan.

My shiny Zekrom can be traded to you now!

There are also two new pokemon:

#127 - Pinsir ♂

Ot: Alex ( ΩR / αS Ita ) / ID: 27685
Nature: Jolly / Ability: Mold Breaker
Ut: Focus Energy, Close Combat, Feint, Quick Attack (Pinsir, Lv.1)
Breeding Note: Bred by me, hatched by dslay23 on Reddit.

#198 - Murkrow ♂

Ot: Gary ( ΩR / αS Ita ) / ID: 25315
Nature: Bold / Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Ut: Confuse Ray, Feather Dance, Perish Song, Whirlwind (Murkrow, Lv.1)
Breeding Note: Bred by me, hatched by trikx_insane. Thanks!

Hello, I like your shiny zekrom. CMT for it?
Nothing, sorry.
CMT for Shiny Zekrom please. Post there if you want something.
I can't see nothing for Zekrom. Anyway I've just seen that you have the UT version of the salamence you traded me in the past, I specified I want Bagon but you traded me the Ev'd version, anyway I accepted because I thought you didn't have the Ut one. So, can you trade me the Ut one? I don't want to be rude but it's just for equity reasons.
Hello, I love the shiny Zekrom. Can you CMT for it? I can also do other shiny BPs for that.
Sorry but I can't accept BPs for a legendary, anyway you are welcome if you want to trade your pokemon for my bred Pokemon.
Hi, can you CMT for your awesome Shiny Zekrom please?
GG for the trade and your "anti-cheating" rules, like the cloning method via Backup e restore.
I'm interested in the flawless cobalion and the flawless tropius. (2x1 trade) Can it work?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Nothing, sorry.

I can't see nothing for Zekrom. Anyway I've just seen that you have the UT version of the salamence you traded me in the past, I specified I want Bagon but you traded me the Ev'd version, anyway I accepted because I thought you didn't have the Ut one. So, can you trade me the Ut one? I don't want to be rude but it's just for equity reasons.

Sorry but I can't accept BPs for a legendary, anyway you are welcome if you want to trade your pokemon for my bred Pokemon.

GG for the trade and your "anti-cheating" rules, like the cloning method via Backup e restore.
I'm interested in the flawless cobalion and the flawless tropius. (2x1 trade) Can it work?
lol thanks, I hate those stupid codes. And yeah, sounds good to me, let me know whenever you want to trade.

Also, are you able to nickname the Zekrom?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! Another scrub here who is interested in your shiny Zekrom. Anything from my trade thread interest you for it?

Hey! Good to see you back. :D

Would have been another person asking for your Zekrom but I have my hands full (52 shinies to breed within 4 weeks) with trades on reddit(I want those rare events :P).

So I'm just going to say Congrats!

Hi! Another scrub here who is interested in your shiny Zekrom. Anything from my trade thread interest you for it?
Actually I've seen nothing, sorry. Good luck for yours Arceus and Rayquaza anyway!
Hey! Good to see you back. :D

Would have been another person asking for your Zekrom but I have my hands full (52 shinies to breed within 4 weeks) with trades on reddit(I want those rare events :P).

So I'm just going to say Congrats!
Thanks man, you're always welcome in this thread!
Great, can you nickname it "Gargantua" please? I can trade now.
I have to backup the save, give it the nickname and move it on Y. I think I'll be able to trade the day after tomorrow. (And clone your Pokemon with the save backup/restore, please. :)

Albus

The Triumphant
Actually I've seen nothing, sorry. Good luck for yours Arceus and Rayquaza anyway!

Thanks man, you're always welcome in this thread!

I have to backup the save, give it the nickname and move it on Y. I think I'll be able to trade the day after tomorrow. (And clone your Pokemon with the save backup/restore, please. :)
Its fine man! I'm not in a rush to get it anyway; let me know whenever you can trade the day after tomorrow then. :)

Its fine man! I'm not in a rush to get it anyway; let me know whenever you can trade the day after tomorrow then. :)
Damn me, I didn't see your awesome Virizion (4 ivs at 31 and a stat with 24 like me lol), so I'm now interested in both Cobalion and Virizion. I saw that your Resets can be traded for 3 credits, so, can we trade Zekrom for Virizion and 3 bred pokemon for Cobalion?

Albus

The Triumphant
Damn me, I didn't see your awesome Virizion (4 ivs at 31 and a stat with 24 like me lol), so I'm now interested in both Cobalion and Virizion. I saw that your Resets can be traded for 3 credits, so, can we trade Zekrom for Virizion and 3 bred pokemon for Cobalion?
You mean non-Shiny bred Pokemon, right? And yes, I'm ok with my Virizion for your Zekrom.

You mean non-Shiny bred Pokemon, right? And yes, I'm ok with my Virizion for your Zekrom.
I don't know, your credits have the value of Shiny or Normal Pokemon? I will breed anyway hex flawless monsters or with a perfect HP, more precious then a monster with 5 perfect ivs.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
I don't know, your 3 credits have the value of 3 Shiny or Normal Pokemon? I will breed anyway hex flawless monsters or with a perfect HP Ice, more precious then a monster with 5 perfect ivs.
Yes, 1 credit equals to 1 Shiny 5 IV Pokemon; if you want I might ask for either 3 5 IV Shinies, or maybe 2 hexflawless/Hidden Power Shinies for my Cobalion, I'll think about it.

Yes, 1 credit equals to 1 Shiny 5 IV Pokemon; if you want I might ask for either 3 5 IV Shinies, or maybe 2 hexflawless/Hidden Power Shinies for my Cobalion, I'll think about it.
I prefer hexflawless/perfect HP so I will hold them for me and put them in the thread. Feel free to think the time you want.

Albus

The Triumphant
I prefer hexflawless/perfect HP so I will hold them for me and put them in the thread. Feel free to think the time you want.
After some thinking, I'll take the 2 hexflawless/HP Shinies, I'll see in your thread first if any of your 6 IV Shinies catches my eye, and if not, I'll ask you for 2 hexflawless/HP BPs of my choosing. Is that okay? I'll look at it now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)