The tower of the Phoenix [Under reconstruction]

I could restart one of my games, but I would have to play until I can breed. So that's the end of the line huh? Oh well. At least I tried. =P
Oh, sorry, I was interested in your legends if not cloned with QR... sorry. Thanks for the interest and the honesty anyway.

So, these are the Pokemon. Remember to not use Code. ;)

For Landorus:

#207 - Gligar ♀/♂

Nature: Careful / Ability: Immunity
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ut: Agility, Baton Pass, Cross Poison, Night Slash

For Victini:
#095 - Onix ♀/♂

Nature: Impish / Ability: Sturdy / Rock Head
Ut: Rototiller, Heavy Slam, Rock Blast, Rock Climb

For Tornadus:
#048 - Venonat ♀/♂

Nature: Timid / Ability: Run Away
Ut: Toxic Spikes, Agility, Baton Pass, Morning Sun

#021 - Spearow ♀/♂

Nature: Jolly / Ability: Sniper
Ut: Whirlwind, Steel Wing, Quick Attack, Feint Attack
I am wasted all my time on breeding Pokemon all day today...
I decided to don't do this BP because it is too hard for me :(
But I am willing to do Non Shiny BP if you want for these Pokemon.

I am wasted all my time on breeding Pokemon all day today...
I decided to don't do this BP because it is too hard for me :(
But I am willing to do Non Shiny BP if you want for these Pokemon.
I understand man... I'm only interested in shiny ones, thanks for trying it anyway. :)

Oh, sorry, I was interested in your legends if not cloned with QR... sorry. Thanks for the interest and the honesty anyway.
Oh, but the original Legends are still ok. I've done my trades with the cloned ones, not the original. Or is using the Pokemon in cloning also not allowed? I'm a little confused haha.

I understand man... I'm only interested in shiny ones, thanks for trying it anyway. :)
oh crap... I wanted the Legendaries very much. I was only aiming to use them in CP Battles. But okay I understand you too that yo give your Pokemon high Trade Values.

Oh, but the original Legends are still ok. I've done my trades with the cloned ones, not the original. Or is using the Pokemon in cloning also not allowed? I'm a little confused haha.
I heard people can backup and restore sav with qr code (not sure of it), so if you did it I don't want Pokemon that are on that save, also I don't want pokemon cloned via QR code. Only original Pokemon cloned via Backup & Restore and trading glitch are fine.
Let me know of what you have the original version.

I confirm that Liger Zero has the redis rights for these two lovely boppas <3 Enjoy your BPs bruuh!

(079 - Slowpoke ♀)

OT: Ronnie | ID: 05088 | Hoenn (ΩRαS)
Calm | Regenerator | TSV: 0473
IVs: 31 31 31 31 31 31 - HP Dark
Moves:
Wonder Room, Block, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk

(113 - Chansey ♀)

OT: Nol | ID: 46150 | Kalos (XY)
Bold | Natural Cure | TSV: 1314
IVs: 31 31 31 31 31 31 - HP Dark
Moves:
Mud Bomb, Counter, Metronome, Seismic Toss
_________________________________________​

I heard people can backup and restore sav with qr code (not sure of it), so if you did it I don't want Pokemon that are on that save, also I don't want pokemon cloned via QR code. Only original Pokemon cloned via Backup & Restore and trading glitch are fine.
Let me know of what you have the original version.
It's true you can backup and restore saves with QR, though it's different from using the Powersaves method to back up. Powersaves literally sets you back at the point where you made the save (e.g. in front of a Legi eventhough your current save is in a Pokemon Center). QR code just restores everything around you, but the character stays at the same spot.

I just remembered that I did in fact back up my save (with Powersaves) a couple of times, I just don't remember at which point. I will have to check. Depending on which legendary you want, I can check if it was backed up or not, so maybe we can have a deal after all. :P

Big Update!

#003 - Venusaur ♂
(Standard Breeding / KeySav)

Ot: Leoplureodon ( ΩR / αS Ita ) / ID: 05740
Nature: Timid / Ability: Overgrow
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice]
EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
Ev'd: None
Ut: Tackle (Bulbasaur, Lv.1)
Breeding Note: Bred by me, hatched by Leoplureodon via PM on Reddit.

#143 - Snorlax ♂

Ot: Amber ( X / Y Ita ) / ID: 46943
Nature: Careful / Ability: Overgrow
Ut: Whirlwind, Counter, Curse, Pursuit (Snorlax , Lv.1)
Breeding Note: Bred by me, hatched by Leoplureodon via PM on Reddit.
Distribution Rights: Drakero, _Dragon.

199 - Slowking ♀

Ot: Ronnie ( ΩR / αS Ita ) / ID: 05088
Nature: Calm / Ability: Regenerator
Ut: Wonder Room, Block, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk (Slowpoke, Lv.1)
Breeding Note: Bred by _Dragon, hatched by 2xpisces on Reddit.

242 - Blissey ♀

Ot: Nol ( X / Y Ita ) / ID: 46150
Nature: Bold / Ability: Natural Cure
Ut: Mud Bomb, Counter, Metronome, Seismic Toss (Chansey, Lv.1)
Breeding Note: Bred by Drakero, hatched by ourcertifiablegenre on Reddit.

497 - Serperior ♂

Ot: Alex ( X / Y Ita ) / ID: 45761
Nature: Timid / Ability: Contrary
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]
Ut: Glare, Mirror Coat, Mean Look, Sweet Scent (Snivy, Lv.1)
Breeding Note: Bred by me, hatched by a friend. (His TSV list)

Last edited:
I will not trade now before I do 2 things:

1. Match a TSV and SV to get Time machine for Shiny Hex flawless spreads.
2. RNG a Shiny WHISHMKR Jirachi.

I hope to do it as soon as possible!

So this thread is very outdated but I write here because I want to say I've successfully rnged a Pokemon Channel perfect Jirachi!

The other thing is I have a PAL arceus code that I don't need, I can trade it for another PAL code, I prefer shiny Mewtwo and Garchomp

Last edited:
So, I was picking up the Zygarde event from the Pokemon center and at the first time I received this beauty.

Descartes Zygarde
#718 - Zygarde

Ot: Cartesio ( αS Ita ) / ID: 05026
Nature: Adamant / Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 30/27/31/31/31/31
Ut: Land's Wrath, Extreme Speed, Glare, Outrage (Zygarde, Lv.100)
Note: Legal injected wondercard from PP.org

Again, resetting for the nature, I received this:

Celebi
#251 - Celebi

Ot: GF ( Y Ita ) / ID: 03016
Nature: Calm / Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/x/24/31/31/30
Ut: Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard (Celebi, Lv.100)
Note: Legal injected wondercard from PP.org

Last edited:
Hi there. It's been a long time.
A lot of things have happened and I wanted to somehow come back with new rules.
Seeing how I was full of a mess of pokemon and how the metagame changed until now, I decided to start completely fresh with the RNG on all my pokemon from third to fifth gen.
So, I now restart from 0 with no pokemon, except the 6th generation ones.
From now on, I will not use pokegen or Pkhex to export pokemon files or edit items, not will I accept it.
If you edit the save file in any way, even just importing and exporting directly, I will consider anything in it cheat: Cloning can only be done via in-game glitch or RAW save file export-import.
Only save files which have never been manipulated will be accepted. And this is how I will act too.

I still have to clean the infoes about the 6th gen Pokemon I have and the new save files I made, but I have already updated the rules. The 7th gen Pokemon I have also are not present yet.
I'm actually focusing gradually from the old gens, so I'm RNGing 3rd gen Pokémon right now.
As of now, what I have are four shiny Jirachis, still on emerald.
Next in the to-do list are some 3rd gen legendaries, shiny channel jirachis included.

Thread revamped with reorganized and updated Info and rules, which this time should be definitive.
I included all the possible info to make the available material and all his backstory as transparent as possible, listing the tools used.
This is important for me as this will be a good reference.

This project aims at gen 8 game mechanics (even though I still haven't it because of how ugly games are since gen 6), by the meaning I am not considering the missing egg moves, incorrect standard ability or TRs since I can fix them in gen 8, and I am capturing each pokemon in the oldest possible game, as long as the ability is useful, there is a decent ball, the nature and Ivs are perfect and, of course, the method is easy to trigger in the case of a third generation pokemon.
For this reason I don't consider "generational" movesets like mega evolutions, Z items/Moves, etc, but I prefer neutral and multi-generational sets.
This said, the thread has been updated with the current third generation projects, and it is advancing as I go ahead with games.
Generation 3 and 4 are slow and painful to do as you need a lot of finished saves , you know. :)

This has been a long run last 5 years, but now I have finished the gen 3 Jirachi rng project!

✔ All the shiny WISHMKR Jirachi with non-neutral natures are done;
✔ The regular WISHMKR Jirachi with the best ivs, and jolly nature is done;
✔ The shiny CHANNEL Jirachi with the most useful natures and best possible ivs are done;
✔ The regular CHANNEL Jirachi with the best ivs and jolly nature is done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)