Tournament The STABmons Open - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
Co-hosted with The Immortal.

Welcome to the STABmons Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the STABmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays should be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Pairings:

Level 51 vs all falls down
White Lion18 vs OM room extension
HeadsILoseTailsYouWin vs Level 56
Lax vs Confide.

Deadline is February 21st, 11:59 PM EST.

Thank you to Arhops for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Last edited:

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
yeah lol i hate it when people bitch about hax game 1 when it doesn't matter and they still win then in game 3 i get haxed so much and they say "gg." and people dickride them. "ggs" i guess xD

Last edited:

WhiteLion

Banned deucer.
My opponent vms that the time we were supposed to play is very late even tho i asked him few days prior and he said yes i also gave a reminder a day before but he didnt reply and now he says lets battle on friday. I guess he has no clue of the deadline or he is just johning.

EV

Banned deucer.
My opponent vms that the time we were supposed to play is very late even tho i asked him few days prior and he said yes i also gave a reminder a day before but he didnt reply and now he says lets battle on friday. I guess he has no clue of the deadline or he is just johning.
OM room I know you're on all the time what's happening with this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)