Social The Smogon Photo Album

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey friends, bene a while since I’ve been around here; life’s going pretty well for me right now. I’ve got a new job (with two more lined up), had a much needed appendectomy, and am performing to the best of my ability again, so much so that I’m a front page performer for Florida’s competitive performing arts circuit. While you can check that out here, I’ll just share a few of my favorite snapshots on the season so far~
52A938D0-13E8-4CCF-A082-E9602EDE5005.jpeg

1E4010A3-E3CE-4EB3-9A57-54CCBDBED06B.jpeg

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
grew out my hair over a year and a half before cutting it off a few months ago, thought I'd share some of the hairstyles I tried out (some were better than others)
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_20230523_171352.jpg

As some of the people in the Smogon Discord may know, I've been working on completing my M.S. in Aerospace Engineering at my alma mater while working on the side. It's been a super-stressful 2.5 years of class and academic research, and along with my IRL friends I couldn't have made it through without the support from longtime folks on Smogon. Some shoutouts:

The Smogon Fantasy Sports squad (WaterBomb, Rabia, Shiba, Aawin, and all of the others): thank you for providing me with endless hours of entertainment, bad football takes, and overall a fun community to take my mind off of school. Special shoutout to those who indulge in my college football takes

The Smogon Knicks fans (explodingdaisies, TONE, biggie): thank you for indulging me in quality Knicks banter and discussion of the Knicks, in classic NYK fashion (e.g. constantly disagreeing with each other's takes)

Ununhexium, for making college basketball season fun in the Smogon Discord.

Archas, UT, Ratio, Surgo, GatoDelFuego, and other people in the Smogon Discord that isn't #sports: thank you for the fun convos in the Discord. Even when I go into lurk mode and don't message for months on end, I read and enjoy the convos

Thank you all <3

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
thought I'd photodump some stuff from the past year :blobthumbsup:
tattoo 1.jpeg

tattoo 2.jpeg

tattoo 3.jpeg

tattoo 4.jpeg

tattoo 5.jpeg

tattoo 6.jpeg

tattoo 7.jpeg

fit.jpg

ponder.jpg

car.jpeg
car 2.jpeg

uku.jpeg

edgerunners tee.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)