Social The Smogon Photo Album

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
Rabbit wanted to try good Chinese food so we went to a pretty popular restaurant in Chinatown.
Is this Plum Valley? If so, I went there with Altina himself lol (and Triangles and Draceius)
Speaking of a meetup with Altina (featuring Astamatitos)
meet.jpg

We went to Coco Ichibanya, a Japanese curry restaurant that's a popular chain in Japan (can be found in London, Leicester Square). This was like 2 years ago lol

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
xzern and I happened to have have a couple days overlapping in london for two vacations that we realized we couldn't pass up. we ended up doing a last minute meetup with some of the crew from mf's wittybot server. only person that couldn't come was total clefairy cause of school.

from left to right: mf, az, xzern, cookie, shade, me

londonmeetup.png

mf is an absolute animal in ultimate frisbee and i absolutely do not recommend playing against him unless you want to get your ass whooped.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
xzern and I happened to have have a couple days overlapping in london for two vacations that we realized we couldn't pass up. we ended up doing a last minute meetup with some of the crew from mf's wittybot server. only person that couldn't come was total clefairy cause of school.

from left to right: mf, az, xzern, cookie, shade, me

View attachment 381345

mf is an absolute animal in ultimate frisbee and i absolutely do not recommend playing against him unless you want to get your ass whooped.
absolutely gutted to have missed it T_T

here's a picture of me from around the same time. if anyone's particularly adept with photoshop, would they be able to edit me in? thx
ZomboMeme 31102021012446.jpg

Last edited:

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
my friend me caught while sk8ing with some amazing black and white pics. He decided to use some of them for his “model showroom exhibition”.
Following my favorite ones

6F87607B-6DE7-4E9B-8569-361F284299A3.jpeg

3C649E86-E5D7-4D9C-8681-FD72EEBBB777.jpeg

0A1BD58D-2182-46D8-91F4-C5454B695161.jpeg

Last edited:

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Had a great new years the next couple of days were rough though. The bars didn't close until like noon the next day so I was at the bars until 8am. it fucked up my sleep schedule and my hangover was God awful.

20220101_000125.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)