Announcement The Smogon Discord would like you to become a rater!

Bobsican

Powerscaler at heart
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Discord: bobsican
Metagames to Rate: NatDex Ubers, Shared Power
Experience: Extremely active C&C and tier co-leader for NDUbers, wrote multiple analyses for the tier and far more QC checks, participated in all suspect tests so far, this post I made also highlights well general recent knowledge of the meta, for Shared Power I've managed to become a council member by doing multiple decent posts for the tier (1, 2), participated in all of its suspect tests so far, made multiple sample teams that got accepted (as linked next and the OP of that thread), and peaked ladder over there twice.
Entrocefalo can vouch for me in NDUbers, while KaenSoul can vouch for me in Shared Power, if required.

Last edited:
- .bishoptakesknight.
- Monotype
- Active player in the monotype room in showdown, (I come in 2nd and 3rd in nearly every tour i’ve been in, you can always check my stats). I’m always willing to help people who need help making teams for the said format and i’m always kind to people as well. Despite some people considering me annoying. I’m always active on the smogon discord, pretty much everyday, and giving my best advice and tips to help people build better teams. boomp and Neko can vouch for that, even though they correct anything i’ve missed so that I don’t forget later on. I’ve also won a lot of tours in the official discord server too. Gimmicky and Bella can vouch for that also.

Duck Chris

replay watcher
is a Pre-Contributor
Your discord name. TheDuckChris
The meta you'd like to rate.
SV OU
experience Followed tier since start, enjoy analyzing high level play and usage trends through spl and other tours.

Your discord name : lsda
The meta you'd like to rate : Godly Gift (GG)
A brief summary of your experience in that meta :
I started playing at the end of 8G and have continued to do so to this day, all the while improving my results. I was also a Helper in a team during the last OMPL (the team with Gholdengo, whose name I've forgotten).
Ways you've demonstrated knowledge of the metagame :
- GG Council
-Finished 2nd in the GG SSNL
-I built teams for Career Ended in the Championship Playoffs with which he won the tournament
- Created samples
- Tierlist and meta document

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Your discord name : aadem
The meta you'd like to rate : ndubers
A brief summary of your experience in that meta :
started about a month ago and built quite a few solid teams which have had solid tour exposure, then explored some new mons and got them all ranked and cosigned by my good friend Runo
Ways you've demonstrated knowledge of the metagame :
made a sample
farmed Runo multiple times with basculegion
invented basculegion and landorus t
helped out a bit in rmt with the teams there and have not gotten a SHUT UP yet from bob or runo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)