Announcement The Smogon Discord would like you to become a rater!

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader

The Smogon Discord Server is looking for new live team raters! As the discord amasses users, the demand for live team rating grows. To better accommodate this and provide more robust metagame knowledge in the discord, we are looking for members with knowledge of various metas to join and have their name added to our Team Rater roster.

ON Format: We will be switching to a new format this time, on a trial basis. We will be utilizing Discord's newest Forum feature to try and organize rates a little better. When this goes live, we hope to hear any feedback on it!

CURRENT COMP HELPERS PLEASE NOTE: You don't have to sign up via this thread, you will be grandfathered in for your respective tiers.

Requirements to apply:
  1. Active on the forums or a Smogon-affiliated discord for at least 3 months.
  2. Solid knowledge of metagame fundamentals and the tier that you are desiring to rate - this can be proven via replays, interviews, vouches, etc.
  3. Willingness to adhere to a certain threshold of decorum in the discord/model the behaviors we'd like to see in those channels.
  4. Once accepted, a minimum level of activity that will be assessed by Server Leaders monthly.

The rewards are a different role color and the ever-desired reacts! After a minimum threshold of rates, your time spent as a competitive helper/team rater will be used in determining the Live Chat Contributor badge award or the Team Rater badge award!

Application format:
To apply, please post in this thread with::
  • Your discord name.
  • The meta you'd like to rate.
  • A brief summary of your experience in that meta.
  • Ways you've demonstrated knowledge of the metagame. This can be done via tour matches, articles written, forum team rating examples, tier leaders/council members who would vouch for you, etc. (It is especially helpful if examples of these things are given)
After posting, a server staff member will contact you if you have been chosen. Please direct any questions to Kaede or any other server Leader.

OU
UU
RU
NU
PU
Ubers
LC
Monotype
DOU
1v1
National Dex (and its major tiers)
BSS
VGC
CAP
Any Old Gen OU
Major OMs (case by case)

FAQs:

Will this get me SDC or Team Rater?

Maybe! Consistent activity in the rater role is a good path to being nominated for those badges. However, we look at the context of your rates and behavior in the discord as well. In addition, quality and quantity are often held proportional to the specific tier you rate. So for eg, if you rate a tier with low traffic you may get the badge with a lower amount of quantity, or if quantity is low but quality is high it may also net you the badge.

How many rates do I have do perform?

This depends largely on the meta you rate for. For current gen metagames, 1-2 average rates per day is ideal. For older gens and lower tiers that don't get much traffic, the number may drop significantly. If you find you aren't getting many requests for your meta, please drop by the #comp_gen channels - knowledgeable users on any metagame are always appreciated there, as the concepts and thought processes are shared by many metagames.

Will we be notified of potential rates?

We're hoping to get a bot up and running sooner than later to automatically ping raters, but in the meantime we'll be reliant on pings from ratees.

How many raters do you need for {tier}?

Slots are more or less unlimited. We're welcoming to any number of raters possible for each tier!

Live rating in the Discord carries with it challenges that make it unique from other areas of Smogon ratings. In order to make sure all of our live raters get proper support (and credit!) for their activities in the discord, we've established some general guidelines and information for rating teams in those channels.

General Guidelines:

• Be kind and respectful. The discord is home to many players who have just started to venture into competitive play. Things you may consider to be obvious may not be quite so obvious to that player.
  • Do not rate for metagames you are unfamiliar with, and always clarify metagame before rating if one is not clearly stated in the request.
  • Don't fix what cannot be fixed. If a team is so broken that it would require replacing the majority of the pokemon and sets, or the sets indicate a complete lack of competitive knowledge, please refer that player to the samples for their meta.
  • If a team is currently being rated in one channel, try to move a new request to the other channel. If both channels are being used, please minimize back-and-forth chat between the requestor and yourself.
  • Stay on topic. If a user asks questions unrelated to their specific team being rated, please guide them back to #Comp-General. The intent is to keep those channels clean so that other players can see the logic being used in the teambuliding process.
  • Don't be afraid to ask clarifying questions. If you see information that indicates the user may not be understanding metagames as a whole (building for a meta with several unavailable mons in that meta is a good example), please try to guide them to where they intended to be.

Format:
  • Discord's format makes it easy to get confused or talk over individual users. To minimize this, please notify the requestor that you are going to be providing a rate, then keep as much of the text of the actual rate contained to as few messages as possible.
  • If submitting a corrected team, please use PokePaste.
  • Try to minimize jargon wherever possible - use a pokemon's full name when providing it, and the full names of the moves, to reduce confusion among newer players.

Rules Enforcement:
  • If a user is abusing the channels, breaking rules, or being consistently non-contributive, please bring it to the attention of server staff.
  • If you have concerns about the quality of another rater's contributions, please let staff know privately.

Downtime:
  • If you are not getting many rating opportunities for your meta, please hang out with us in #comp-gen. There are often questions regarding mechanics and metagames that new players will ask there, so it's a good opportunity to be a resource for others.

Absence/Changes:
  • If you need to be away for awhile and won't be active, that's fine! Please let server staff know ahead of time, though. Unannounced, prolonged periods of time without rates can result in your competitive helper role being revoked.
  • If you no longer feel confident in rating a meta (maybe you haven't played in awhile, or you've focused on a different meta), please let us know.

Last edited:
  • Your discord name.
  • Ways you've demonstrated knowledge of the metagame. This can be done via tour matches, articles written, forum team rating examples, tier leaders/council members who would vouch for you, etc. (It is especially helpful if examples of these things are given)
Discord Name: Ashley❧#0001
Meta I'd like to rate: NU
NU Room Driver
SSNU VR Council
Qualified for SSNU Circuit
Qualified for SSNU Ladder Tour
won NUPL 8-2, went 7-2 in NUSD
2-1 in SCL
Created most current SSNU sample teams
Main contributor for teambuilding lab
NU Tutor
SSNU QC Pmod
Community, Tier, and Teardrop contributor badge all from NU work
I'd like to imagine any NU tier leader, council member, or moderator would vouch for my involvement and influence in the tier.

Last edited:

romanji

eepy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
copying over from the other one

Your discord name. romanji#7932

The meta you'd like to rate. UU

A brief summary of your experience in that meta. I originally started playing UU around July of 2020 and haven’t looked back since. I was also in the most recent finals in UUFPL, starting all but one game. Moreover, I had a decent showing in UU Swiss, going 4–3 after a rough 0-2 start.

Ways you've demonstrated knowledge of the metagame. Though I haven’t been drafted to any big UU tournaments, I’m still actively trying to improve in the tier. I’ve written many analyses for the Pokemon in the tier, and have written an article in the past 2 years, and have been very active in the forum projects before being shut down. In addition, I recently received a community contributor badge in December 2022 for being an active contributor on the forums and Discord.

3d

継続は力なり
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Your discord name. RILEYESCOBAR#3536
The meta you'd like to rate. OU
A brief summary of your experience in that meta. Been playing OU forever, and I am a very competent builder and player. Will be of good use to the server.
Ways you've demonstrated knowledge of the metagame. This can be done via tour matches, articles written, forum team rating examples, tier leaders/council members who would vouch for you, etc. (It is especially helpful if examples of these things are given)
Have countless rates on forums and proof that I am good is
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/season-34-week-7-ss-ou-2-won-by-3d.3709963/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...ment-ix-cycle-4-signups.3706555/#post-9310351

DerpySuX

its hard to breathe but thats alright
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Name - DerpySuX#3962
Format - Battle Stadium Singles / BSS (gens 8 and 9)
Ways I’ve demonstrated my knowledge of this format - In generation 8 I started playing in tournaments in 2022, I won two smaller circuit events, and placed respectably in most others. I played in BSPL XII, where my team and I made it to finals, and I was a semi finalist in the 2022 BSSC Invitationals. In SV, I managed to top the PS ladder and be one of, if not the first player to hold first place for more than an hour or so. I am also on both the QC and VR boards for BSS. I already rate teams fairly consistently and am one of the smogon servers’ main people to ask for BSS advice, alongside Theorymon.

Clas

My death was... greatly exaggerated
is a Tiering Contributor
Name - Clastia#0024
Format - AAA / Godly Gift / Mix and Mega (8+9 (+7 for mnm))
Ways I’ve demonstrated my knowledge of this format - Multiple high placements in tournaments (inc. recent semis in mnm no johns + second place in gg no johns), many vouches from fellow tour players (im not gonna ping them here the list is like 20+ lol), historically high placements on ladder, and I help with this stuff in the Other Metas room as room Driver.

will edit in all the necessary stuff later

• Discord Name: creativelyGarbled
  • Tier: SS and SV LC
  • Did a bunch of things in previous meta, such as Round 4 in LC Majors 2022, Being in 2 team tours, Little Cup Premier League on the Homosexual Hoppips and LPL on the Lechonk Masterchefs. Currently on the Centocelle Crawdaunts as a teambuilder and scout (bit of a yikes, I know. You're just gonna have to trust me on this one) Voted in 2 suspects, Magby and Vullaby as well as did analyses. For current generation, I submitted sample sets for Tinkatink, Zorua and Snover and am quite active in the LC Discord server. Done quite a few videos based upon LC, the channel of which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrdr27G06pkh3HXrf9DT4xg
  • Knowledge of the metagame: Did a few posts on the vr, in addition to the videos. Fiend, tier leader, can also vouch for me.

Last edited:

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Your Discord Name: Morgan#5955

Metas I'd like to rate: 2v2 Doubles

Brief summary of experience: lots of 2v2 team tour experience
Prolific teambuilder (every tour has a Morgan team user vs Morgan team user at some point)
Tier Leader

Ways I've demonstrated knowledge of the metagame:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesou-1132569170-45ge4o0899jtbaooibznit5xsasd7mnpw 2v2 PL 1
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen72v2doubles-824021 2v2 PL 1
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen82v2doubles-1410138491 2v2 Pool League 1
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen82v2doubles-1414186804 2v2 Pool League 1
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen82v2doubles-1245551932 2v2 PL 2
5-1 record in 2v2 PL 2 (Built for my team to have a 15-3 record in SS total)
3-1 record in 2v2 Pool League 1

Crunchman

Banned deucer.

The Smogon Discord Server is looking for new live team raters! As the discord amasses users, the demand for live team rating grows. To better accommodate this and provide more robust metagame knowledge in the discord, we are looking for members with knowledge of various metas to join and have their name added to our Team Rater roster.

ON Format: We will be switching to a new format this time, on a trial basis. We will be utilizing Discord's newest Forum feature to try and organize rates a little better. When this goes live, we hope to hear any feedback on it!

CURRENT COMP HELPERS PLEASE NOTE: You don't have to sign up via this thread, you will be grandfathered in for your respective tiers.

Requirements to apply:
  1. Active on the forums or a Smogon-affiliated discord for at least 3 months.
  2. Solid knowledge of metagame fundamentals and the tier that you are desiring to rate - this can be proven via replays, interviews, vouches, etc.
  3. Willingness to adhere to a certain threshold of decorum in the discord/model the behaviors we'd like to see in those channels.
  4. Once accepted, a minimum level of activity that will be assessed by Server Leaders monthly.

The rewards are a different role color and the ever-desired reacts! After a minimum threshold of rates, your time spent as a competitive helper/team rater will be used in determining the Live Chat Contributor badge award or the Team Rater badge award!

Application format:
To apply, please post in this thread with::
  • Your discord name.
After posting, a server staff member will contact you if you have been chosen. Please direct any questions to Kaede or any other server Leader.

OU
UU
RU
NU
PU
Ubers
LC
Monotype
DOU
1v1
National Dex (and its major tiers)
BSS
VGC
CAP
Any Old Gen OU
Major OMs (case by case)

FAQs:

Will this get me LCC or Team Rater?

Maybe! Consistent activity in the rater role is a good path to being nominated for those badges. However, we look at the context of your rates and behavior in the discord as well. In addition, quality and quantity are often held proportional to the specific tier you rate. So for eg, if you rate a tier with low traffic you may get the badge with a lower amount of quantity, or if quantity is low but quality is high it may also net you the badge.

How many rates do I have do perform?

This depends largely on the meta you rate for. For current gen metagames, 1-2 average rates per day is ideal. For older gens and lower tiers that don't get much traffic, the number may drop significantly. If you find you aren't getting many requests for your meta, please drop by the #comp_gen channels - knowledgeable users on any metagame are always appreciated there, as the concepts and thought processes are shared by many metagames.

Will we be notified of potential rates?

We're hoping to get a bot up and running sooner than later to automatically ping raters, but in the meantime we'll be reliant on pings from ratees.

How many raters do you need for {tier}?

Slots are more or less unlimited. We're welcoming to any number of raters possible for each tier!

Live rating in the Discord carries with it challenges that make it unique from other areas of Smogon ratings. In order to make sure all of our live raters get proper support (and credit!) for their activities in the discord, we've established some general guidelines and information for rating teams in those channels.

General Guidelines:

• Be kind and respectful. The discord is home to many players who have just started to venture into competitive play. Things you may consider to be obvious may not be quite so obvious to that player.
  • Do not rate for metagames you are unfamiliar with, and always clarify metagame before rating if one is not clearly stated in the request.
  • Don't fix what cannot be fixed. If a team is so broken that it would require replacing the majority of the pokemon and sets, or the sets indicate a complete lack of competitive knowledge, please refer that player to the samples for their meta.
  • If a team is currently being rated in one channel, try to move a new request to the other channel. If both channels are being used, please minimize back-and-forth chat between the requestor and yourself.
  • Stay on topic. If a user asks questions unrelated to their specific team being rated, please guide them back to #Comp-General. The intent is to keep those channels clean so that other players can see the logic being used in the teambuliding process.
  • Don't be afraid to ask clarifying questions. If you see information that indicates the user may not be understanding metagames as a whole (building for a meta with several unavailable mons in that meta is a good example), please try to guide them to where they intended to be.

Format:
  • Discord's format makes it easy to get confused or talk over individual users. To minimize this, please notify the requestor that you are going to be providing a rate, then keep as much of the text of the actual rate contained to as few messages as possible.
  • If submitting a corrected team, please use PokePaste.
  • Try to minimize jargon wherever possible - use a pokemon's full name when providing it, and the full names of the moves, to reduce confusion among newer players.

Rules Enforcement:
  • If a user is abusing the channels, breaking rules, or being consistently non-contributive, please bring it to the attention of server staff.
  • If you have concerns about the quality of another rater's contributions, please let staff know privately.

Downtime:
  • If you are not getting many rating opportunities for your meta, please hang out with us in #comp-gen. There are often questions regarding mechanics and metagames that new players will ask there, so it's a good opportunity to be a resource for others.

Absence/Changes:
  • If you need to be away for awhile and won't be active, that's fine! Please let server staff know ahead of time, though. Unannounced, prolonged periods of time without rates can result in your competitive helper role being revoked.
  • If you no longer feel confident in rating a meta (maybe you haven't played in awhile, or you've focused on a different meta), please let us know.
Crunchman#2686
Doubles OU
Top ladder player with a 2004 elo peak and 92.7 GXE, was tutored by Yellow Paint
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...-dondozo-and-dou-tiering.3712099/post-9431865

Waylaid#1048
1v1
I've been playing current and old gens for 1v1 regularly since 2019. In that period, I've had the following relevant accomplishments:
metagame council member
vr council member
qc team member
two-time 1v1pl champion
participated in every official 1v1 team tournament since joining
peaked ladder many times
badged for contributions to 1v1
1v1 room staff
baller
shot caller
twenty inch blades on the impala

ChrisPBacon

needy girl overdose
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis the defending SM Circuit Champion
Disc Name: Chris.P.Bacon#4587
Tier: National Dex OU (both)
Summary: Performances in both invididual and team tournaments, vr council, wrote a bit of Zapdos analysis near the end of gen 8
Demonstrations: Won the incredibly prestegious National Dex Invitational, qualified in both 2021 and 2022 circuit playoffs, 3-3 in NDPL III

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
Your Discord name: andviet#1672

The meta you'd like to rate: OU, UU

A brief summary of your experience in that meta:
OU
: Just recently qualified for the most recent suspect test

Forum rates demonstrating your knowledge:

Ways you've demonstrated knowledge of the metagame: Current OU Tutor, some high ladder accounts in OU

Your discord name.
Luna#6408

The meta you'd like to rate.
SV Ubers

A brief summary of your experience in that meta.
Reached first some time ago in the ladder with 91+ GXE and am currently managing the most recent ubers team tour.
1672715414495.png

If i need to prove my peak, please let me know on discord.

Ways you've demonstrated knowledge of the metagame. This can be done via tour matches, articles written, forum team rating examples, tier leaders/council members who would vouch for you, etc. (It is especially helpful if examples of these things are given)
Haven't had the chance to play the tier much outside my ladder session, but i did use to do rates for the Smogon main server for SS Ubers, played in SCL and won UPL and UWTT while it was a current gen.

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Discord Name: chimp#1159

The Meta You'd Like to Rate: SV OU, SV LC

A Brief Summary of Your Experience in that Meta:
For OU: Currently a member of the OU QC team, worked in tandem with the team to contribute the current sample sets on the site right now.
For LC: Reached Top 10 on the ladder, reached semi-finals in kick-off tour, contributed sample sets.

Here are some rates I have posted recently:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bulky-offense-team.3714047/post-9460824
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/first-ou-team-since-xy-comp.3713932/post-9458319
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/basic-bo-team.3713957/post-9458954
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...and-defensive-iron-hands.3713345/post-9453970
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...mprovement-or-suggestion.3713756/post-9454343

Here are some replays from the LC Kick-Off
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9lc-1758293535-9naijq8fudumaph69dkjieqpoq0c41dpw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9lc-1734649238
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9lc-1752558707-1f3f8ri5wgw6yxffccp2c862z7pmc99pw

Players like Tysonslayer#8583 and Abhi!#7433 can vouch for my time on OU QC so far.

Last edited:

Tol

Retirement house
Discord: FreeGC#3466
Meta: 1v1 (all generations)
Experience: Have been playing 1v1 since the beginning of SM, former 1v1 room voice. Have knowledge of 1v1 building fundamentals in all generations due to having played in literally every generation still in 1v1 teamtours at the teamtour level (SS SM ORAS BW) including the multigen slot. Have missed two teamtours since I started playing (PL 2 and WC 1) and still have as many wins on the sheet (18) as fraud waylaid (carried to PL wins by cash).
Ways that I’ve demonstrated knowledge:
-ORAS cup finalist
-BW cup semifinalist
-Won 1v1PL 5 and played for two 1v1 WC teams that set win records in pools, where I went positive for both.
- one time I brought the same team 3 games in a row and won the set 3-0

Attribute

HYPNOS | pulp
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Monotype Cup Winner
Your discord name. Attribute#3200

The meta you'd like to rate. Monotype

A brief summary of your experience in that meta / Ways you've demonstrated knowledge of the metagame
Monotype council member, Monotype RO

Last edited:

Sapphire

♫ Mugen No Ticket ♫
is a Community Leader
VGC Leader
Discord name: Eeveon7♪#6561
Metagame: VGC

Experience: I have been teambuilding and playing VGC since 2020, having experience with a wide variety in many, constantly evolving metagames. (Crucial for VGC as we have changing rulesets every 2-3 months). I have also been a part of every Smogon VGC draft league (amongst others such as WCOP VGC) and am consistently performing well on Showdown ladder, proving my proficiency in these formats. I am also currently hosting VGC Winter League II! (Hopefully means something lol)

Knowledge: Smogon VGC Discord Moderator, VGC Forum Moderator, and VGC Room Voice. These three roles I possess in the Smogon/PS community display my knowledge of the metagame and ability to help others in their VGC endeavors (In this case, rate teams). I am also involved in a VGC Community project called VGCPastes (Twitter), who's objective is to collect VGC teams and statistics to compile into a single place, meaning I interact with many VGC teams daily. In addition, we cover every VGC tournament and show off the top performing teams! (Gives me a good idea as to what's doing well in the format, especially amongst every other team that's submitted to our repository)
In terms of who could vouch for me, zee, yuki, or any Smogon VGC moderator could.

Drifting

wrapped in plastic
is a Tiering Contributor
Name - Drifting#2160
Format - LC (All Gens)
Ways I’ve demonstrated my knowledge of this format -
  • Started playing in ORAS
  • Done well in tournament, made top 32 of LC Open (3000+ entrants), my team made playoffs in the most recent LCPL and I went 5-2 in the most recent LC tournament (LPL).
  • Contributed many building resources, such as running the SVLC Sample Teams thread, the speed tiers for SV and SS, and the SSLC Teambuilding Competition
  • Active in key LC threads such as the Viability Rankings, Sample Teams, Q&A and Metagame Discussion threads, as well as doing analysis for the Official LC Youtube Channel, written about SVLC for The Flying Press
  • Written multiple LC analyses and participated in multiple LC Suspect Tests
  • Known for LC building, I'm often providing the teams for multiple teammates during LC tours and have had a few of my teams become common on ladder and in big individual tours like TLT. I was LC support for the Foxes in SCL, and despite our LC player being a ZU main he ended up with one of the best records. I've also participated in LC forum building projects like this year's Secret Santa.
  • I'm often rating and making fixes for teams posted by users in the LC Discord and LC PS! Room (where I'm a voice), so I'm used to this kind of thing.
  • I've done both submissions and ratings for LC in the RMT forum in the past.
  • I'm very active in Smogon discords (mostly LC but others too).
  • beat Collette with a Zubat

pannu

THE GONG OF KNOCKOUT
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
  • pannuracotta#0454
  • STABmons
  • ive played stab for a bit over a year ATP and SV stab ever since it released.
  • I used to be STAB council (i stepped down because i think Pre-home metas are boring, fully intend to rejoin once home releases.) though i still actively play and discuss the meta, I'm also on the qc team for SV STAB. Furthermore i have played stabmons in the last 2 om team tours and had somewhat deep runs in the stab open and seasonal for last years circuit. Also i think anyone on the current council would vouch for my skill and experience within the tier.

SidTheShuckle

Everyday I’m Shucklin’
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Discord Name: SidTheShuckle#6940
Meta I'd like to rate: OU (all gens)
Experience: I've been playing OU since 2018 and have been competing in SmogTours as well as two Classics.
Knowledge: I have been tutored by airfare who taught me essential team building and value in battling. Even though I have not reached a proper peak in my OU career, I know the archetypes of each generation of OU and how they can be used competitively. I learn more by helping others rather than receiving help myself

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
Your discord name.
Eledyr#1136
The meta you'd like to rate.
SS Ubers / SV Ubers
A brief summary of your experience in that meta.

I've been around in the Ubers community for approximately 3 years now, my experience is going from playing in tournaments (UPL, seasonal, Ubers World Cup where I managed and won in Team France), to writing stuffs like this article and this RMT, (both of them are collabs indeed but I had an important presence in the writing of them) alongside a good amount of analysis written in the past generation. I've also been a tutor in the final stages of SS Ubers, having completed my first tutoring a few days ago. I've finally joined recently the Ubers QC Team. I'm quit sure most members of the Ubers council can vouch for me.

Last edited:

Blanched

Banned deucer.
Discord Name: Blanched#6323
Meta: SS/SV 1v1, All gens 2v2 Doubles
Qualifications:
-Current 1v1 Metagame Council Member
-Current 1v1 VR Council Member (and SS council)
-7-3 in most recent 1v1 Premier League, only ever gone positive in team tours
-Room Staff
-Peaked ladder a bunch
-Better than Waylaid (i will win a tour eventually)
-Managed and Won 2v2 Pool League
-Won 2v2 Classic Twice
-Peaked 2v2 doubles ladder with 5 accounts at the same time during 2v2LT
-At some point I have been on every 2v2 council barring current gen SS metagame council (and dpp lol)

Tournament Sets:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-premier-league-vi-week-4.3698355/post-9141194

Last edited:

TheSergio235

Banned deucer.
Discord Name: TheSergio235#2418
Meta I'd like to rate: Ss OU and Sv OU

As for ss ou I've participated in a lot of tournaments and done well on them. A few examples whould be adpl seasons 4 and 5 in which I went 3-1 and 2-1 respectively and in wcopp where I went 3-1(link to the wcopp doc as proof https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HgsQkmh74Clo2He7pvXQKZNPHh7Fzlybe_xmkmgJtXI/edit?usp=sharing) (also made it to top 100 of ss but ladder is not really a representationof someones skill)(picture below).

As for teambuilding experience I've posted numerous teams in the ss ou bazaar which I ended using in my tour games and did well with.

In sv case I don't really have much show of skill representations but I feel the building is quite similar to ss and have made it too 500 ladder.
Screenshot_20211213-200822_Chrome.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)