The Smog Awards 2013: Discussion Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst username change: Skylight to Vivillon to skylight
Most improved user: cbt (he really deserve it n_n)

edit at below: no one cared ever for starships

Last edited:
donkey for best ubers
blim for nicest user
probs for best avatar
damn idm wreks :O
edit:also,DM's gen 5 ubers tier list for best post pls

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
donkey isn't best ubers, he lost spl week 1, no bandwagoning xDDDD
blim isn't nice, he's from louisiana - nicest user is Jumpluff and will always be Jumpluff until she no longer is a member of smogon
your bandwagoning of PO players is disgusting - probs avatar is ass, although probs is the best ubers players cause he best the 2nd best ubers player donkey.

the best avatar goes to user remlabme.

Gosh.

Cutest user - Sandshrewz. Anyone who argues can message me privately.

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'll be interested to hear how the change in format changed the results of the vote. Whether we got less, similar, or more votes with the forum notice instead of the article and whether limiting the initial round to 1 vote per category instead of 3 influenced how people decided to cast their vote.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll be interested to hear how the change in format changed the results of the vote. Whether we got less, similar, or more votes with the forum notice instead of the article and whether limiting the initial round to 1 vote per category instead of 3 influenced how people decided to cast their vote.
We got many times more of votes than in last year :p many times haha

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Man, whoever thought up the poll option "Best Circus Poster" honestly is doing it wrong...

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Man, whoever thought up the poll option "Best Circus Poster" honestly is doing it wrong...
Last year a total of two people posted nominations, now they expanded it to other games in the hopes of getting more than that. So maybe we should get a majority of participants before we lynch someone on this.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Well it's hard to define a good poster in Circus Maximus. Perhaps a better nom would've been "Best Player" or "Best Host".

wow I thought those were final submissions :o never knew I was nommed for most improved user
also why wasnt pokemon0078 -> jukain a nom for best username change :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)