SPOILERS! The Quest For Fair Events | Why Dont We Get The Good Stuff?

I was checking out some of the events I missed and noticed how unfair most of us are treated. We hardly get anything while Japan gets literally everything. I know the game surfaced there and fully agree they should get some exclusive stuff. However, that exclusive stuff shouldn't be shiny legendaries and unfair moves. Here's a list of just a few of the things the rest of the world got left in the dark on.

Shiny Diancie: while the shiny isn't necessarily the best it still should be accessible to the rest of us.
Shiny Arceus: The same situation as Diancie
Shiny Genesect: Genesect ties with Zoroark for my favorite Pokemon. I absolutely love its shiny but since I don't live in Japan I don't get it.
Bolt Strike Victini: what's worse than unfair shiny distribution? How about giving people extra power because of where they live? That's the case here. We get Fusion Bolt, Japan gets Bolt Strike, which does 30 more damage.
Probably Every Event This Gen: Shiny Tapu Koko is coming to Japan soon. No word on it being anywhere else. So, since we don't all live in Japan we likely won't get ANY shiny legends or UBs this gen. We might not even get Marshadow.

Once again, I do agree giving the Japanese players a few benefits (like shiny Machamp) is fair. The games do originate from there. But shiny legends not seen anywhere else? Extra power via stronger moves? What's next? Making the entire franchise Japanese exclusive? What do you guys think? Is it a bit unfair? Can we make a stand? Will this ever change? Join the movement. Let us be heard!

Note to mods: Sorry if this isn't the right place. It was the most fitting for this type of thread and with enough support we can be heard. So let's all unite to make out voices heard.

Last edited:
I know I may seem to be overreacting but its not so much the events that upset me as it is the number of them we miss out on and the Pokemon Company not caring about fans (outside of JPN) once we give them our money.

Its not enough to be worth quoting the game over (but the majority of my friends did so) but it is worth bringing up and trying to get it noticed by them. Whether you want to join me in this quest or not I stand for everyone (if it was just me standing for myself I'd request shiny Genesect and B-Strike Victini only since they honestly are the only 2 I personally care about). Let's hope luck is on our side.

Have a good day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)