The Player: Issue 7 released!

Who do you want to see interviewed next?

• Antemortem

Votes: 59 28.8%
  • BiGGiE

Votes: 21 10.2%
  • Electrolyte

Votes: 33 16.1%
  • Julian

Votes: 20 9.8%
  • Skitty

Votes: 72 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Issue 7 is out! This issue features an interview with Trickster, the latest edition of The Gossiper, and an intro to the MMO room. Our new shorter release cycle means you're getting this issue even earlier than usual. Also, Antemortem has been appointed to co-leader of The Player, so congratulations to him! I'm very much looking forward to working with him. We've also recently seen the addition of Spydreigon to the staff, and he's been doing a fantastic job. You can read about these new additions in the Editor's Notes! I hope you enjoy this issue!

~ Vacate, Antemortem, shaymin, Spydreigon

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
FURST N RESERVED
the cover looks fantastic
further comments after reading, looking forward to reading the interview
and grats Antemortem and Spy :]

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
With our reduced amount of articles this release (to coincide with our stratified release deadlines), we tried to include a nice mix of satire articles, articles we think everyone would enjoy, and informative articles. If something stands out to you as exceptional or you find a favorite and want to tell us why, post about it here! The same goes for if you find something you think could've been done differently - we love hearing about what we do right, but even moreso the things we do wrong so that we can do better in the future. :)

cheers

Plasmanta

Banned deucer.
As always, the gossiper never fails to give me a laugh :D Also, Antemortem is 100% right on the old gens article. Read it or lord chica will give you nightmares.

The poll is a tough one, no leaders or admins this time around. I think I'd like to hear from Antemortem about his stance on ps policy and the player, though.

Was fun contributing to yet another issue, keep up the good work HTMLers and GPers! I think I read all the articles in the workshop, but I'll make sure to give them a read again :) nice job guys!

edit: also lmfao that seasonal ladder paragraph in the gossiper is fucking gold

edit2: also unfixable can sorta write i guess

Also grats spydreigon and antemortem :)

Last edited:
Another great issue of The Player! I'm loving asgdf's cover art, and the 4th volume of the gossiper game me quite a few good laughs. Good job to everyone who contributed to this one, and congrats to Spy and Antemortem, of course.

A reminder that the Staff Interview poll ends in 7 hours! Please try to get in your vote as soon as possible if you would really like to see someone interviewed.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
... aaand Skitty begrudgingly pushes me out of the limelight and earns himself a Staff Interview! See his interview featured in the forthcoming Issue 8 of The Player. Feel free to continue commenting on this issue, and we'll see you again in a couple weeks with some fresh content. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)