The Player: Issue 3 released!

Who do you want to see interviewed next issue?

• Blitzamirin

Votes: 32 24.4%
  • Formerhope

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Goddess Briyella

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • Lyto

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Redew

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • WaterBomb

Votes: 9 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I've said this before and I'll say this again: it has been one heck of a release, guys! I am more than happy to lend any assistance that I can to The Player, and will continue to do so. n_n There is quite a lot to read, since this is list our largest issue yet, so we hope that you guys enjoy the articles. o:

A huge thanks to all of the contributors who set aside time from their day to make this issue happen! You guys are awesome. :>

Winry

Super Graduate-Level Napper
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
#VoteRedewOrRedoThePoll
#EvenThoughItsRed-Ew

Sorry Briyella and Blitz, I have to vote for my twin Redew!

I really liked this issue for reasons that MiniArchitect worded much better than I could at 2AM. I thought it was interesting reading about how PS! works on the inside, and how certain things move from being just an idea/suggestion/nomination/etc. Also, regarding ask the admins, I thought that 3 admins was a nice number, especially because we didn't get the same answer from each of them for each question. I would read another version if it was written. :] It was a fun read, good job guys!

Last edited:

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
We're doing so well!

Shoutout to all of the artists in this issue, Andrew , Blue Frog , faxxifer , Arhops , asgdf , sirDonovan , MiniArchitect and Magistrum .
These guys do so awesomely (?) at making the Player what it is, and at least in my opinion, looks make up a lot of a webzine's success. I'm so glad to be working with you guys.

Well done to the rest of the article contributors for writing the intriguing pieces, and a special thanks to the HTMLers and GPers for doing the shitty work that no one else wants to do ;)

#EvenThoughItsRed-Ew

Sorry Briyella and Blitz, I have to vote for my twin Redew!

I really liked this issue for reasons that MiniArchitect worded much better than I could at 2AM. I thought it was interesting reading about how PS! works on the inside, and how certain things move from being just an idea/suggestion/nomination/etc. Also, regarding ask the admins, I thought that 3 admins was a nice number, especially because we didn't get the same answer from each of them for each question. I would read another version if it was written. :] It was a fun read, good job guys!
#RedewOrRedo! Vote Redew!!! <3

Whoever wrote the fairy face off article didn't remember that it was KB only, since they kept going on about move tutors. Even forgot some big sets, like Sheer force LO special mawile and synchronoise gardy

scalarmotion

sit, fetch, micro
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh yeah, forgot to ask this earlier but what happens to ask the admins now? Is it going to be featured every issue (with different admins) and if so, when is the thread for issue 4 going up?

Oh yeah, forgot to ask this earlier but what happens to ask the admins now? Is it going to be featured every issue (with different admins) and if so, when is the thread for issue 4 going up?
The Smog had 10 issues between their 9th and 10th Edition of Ask the Admins. While I don't think we'll have that much of a gap, it would get really repetitive and people would just stop asking questions (it they're out of questions or they're just bored of it) if it was every single issue. I believe someone mentioned it would be every 3 issues or so, which is a nice compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)