Denied The Player - Behind the scenes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, maybe i could have made a better title, might not really explain what it is going to be about. Maybe "The process of creating an article" would do good, but than again, it's not just about that. What i plan to write in this one would be:

- Familliarize the reader about the process of creating an article
- The writing
- The GP checks
- The HTML
- The Art

- Have an interview with a few people who are working with The Player ( preferably one writer, HTMLer, GP checker and an artist.)

- Of course, nothing will be leaked in the article.

Welp, this is the raw plan of the article, hopefully i explained what i want to accomplish with it well enough.

I asked Scene about writing something like this like a month back, but he personally feels that there's really nothing too exciting about The Player behind-the-scenes. I want to wait for his opinion to see if it has changed.

I asked Scene about writing something like this like a month back, but he personally feels that there's really nothing too exciting about The Player behind-the-scenes. I want to wait for his opinion to see if it has changed.
Ah, allright. I thought it'd be nice to familliarize people with the work that is being done here a little bit.

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Hey, so we've discussed this a little further and we would prefer that if an article like this be written, it be done by one of the Player staff. You're a newer writer and while I don't have a lack of faith in your writing abilities, a topic such as this is better left to someone who has been around a tad longer. I hope you understand.

thank you for the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)