The OU Quality Control Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Quality Control (QC) Team
The Quality Control team is responsible to ensure every OU analysis is up to the high standards Smogon expects for its content. These analyses are being viewed by thousands of individuals across the world, so a high standard of quality is necessary.

If the QC team does not think your analysis is up to on-site standards, they have the right to reassign or reject it. Make sure you familiarize yourself with C&C standards if you wish to prevent this from being the case.

The OU QC Team:

Clone Leader
Abhi
ausma Moderator

curiosity
Finchinator
Stareal
TPP
Zneon

The OU Trial QC Team:

Tysonslayer

Past QC Members:
ABR
airfare
Celticpride
devin
DKM
Eo Ut Mortus
Gary
GMars
Indigo Plateau
Jordy
Leo
Lopunny Kicks
lyd
Mannat
Mellow
Quaze
Rabia
Ruft
ShootingStarmie
talah
TDK
xray

[ausma, 360720]
[Clone, 218318]

[airfare, 513717]
[Abhi, 526987]
[curiosity, 443485]
[Finchinator, 114198]
[Stareal, 481219]
[talah, 248449]
[TPP, 260369]
[Zneon, 487629]
---
[Fc, 511624]
[Gomi, 516245]

Last edited by a moderator:

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
With Rabia's promotion and Jordy now having led the section for a while, I feel comfortable that the section is in good hands between them and Leo, so I'll be stepping down from OU C&C Leader for the time being to focus my time elsewhere. I plan to still be around writing for the next few DLC packs. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)