Approved The 'Other Metagame' Ladders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Other Metagame Ladders are ladders for Other Metagames that are permanent on the main Pokemon Showdown! server. I'm interested in an article featuring what each tier is, why they are permanent, and a basic rundown of them! It would also include how to ladder these metagames, who's at the top of the ladder, and some notable players.
  • CAP
  • Challenge Cup
  • Challenge Cup 1-vs-1
  • Balanced Hackmons
  • 1v1
  • OU Monotype
  • Tier Shift
  • PU
  • Almost Any Ability
  • STABmons
  • Sky Battles
  • Inverse Battle

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
sounds nice imo

I'd just make sure your descriptions of the formats are less-so, so they aren't similar to how you broke down each one in your other OM article.

This seems like a more specific version of this article you wrote, but more geared and focused towards the OMs themselves rather than the room. I was struggling on whether or not to actually give the go-ahead mostly because it seems to be more competitive based, but honestly I don't think any actual harm would come from publishing anything of this nature, and it would actually serve as some benefit.

Fine by me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)