The LC Open XI - Round 4-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Wow more fixed matchups:

RioGois9  vs  nate ios
Asking Dinossaur  vs  Amberr

Please contact your updated opponents.

As a general reminder to all players, if you schedule in a place that the hosts cannot see, please provide proof in the thread or to the hosts directly so they can make an accurate activity decision. In addition, if you win your game, please post in the thread your matchup was in so that we know you won. Thank you.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
floss unlisted replays but i won
As a reminder, claiming that you won sets that you did not is punishable by up to a 1 year tourban (see: falsifying results in the general tour rules). I'm happy to give you the benefit of the doubt as a new player and interpret what you're saying here as you won one of the games in the set (which you did! it was the game where you brought two pokemon and asked for a do over at the start, if that rings a bell) and was not you saying that you won the set as a whole.

Won in 3 great ones! Had a lot of fun and the insight on my plays by my opponent was top notch! I am very sorry for the luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)