The LC Open XI - Round 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
contacted opponent twice, currently no response

update: opponent has not responded or acknowledged messages

Last edited:
So my opponent has not logged on since April 4th and I tried contacting them but they haven't responded. So I would like to claim an auto win for me.
image_2022-05-01_082856309.png

Last edited:
hello again so my last post i wrote that my opponent barffff gave me the win because he didn't want to have to deal with making a match every week but i saw that he got the win. i don't know if this was intentional or on accident but if it was on purpose i want to say that i tried to play the next day but with our difference in free time we couldn't or it was so late i would have to sleep already because he has a job and i am in school. What i mean by this is that i am sorry i couldn't come to the original match because i forgot but i tried to make it work as early as i could and i ask to change the person who won

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
hello again so my last post i wrote that my opponent barffff gave me the win because he didn't want to have to deal with making a match every week but i saw that he got the win. i don't know if this was intentional or on accident but if it was on purpose i want to say that i tried to play the next day but with our difference in free time we couldn't or it was so late i would have to sleep already because he has a job and i am in school. What i mean by this is that i am sorry i couldn't come to the original match because i forgot but i tried to make it work as early as i could and i ask to change the person who won
was on accident dw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)