Entertainment The Jungle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea for an article that changes every Issue. Each article would discuss various animals in the Pokemon world, here's a list of potential animals to choose from:
  • Bear [Teddiursa, Ursaring, Cubchoo, Beartic, Pancham, Pangoro]
  • Cats [Meowth, Perisan, Glameow, Purugly, Purrloin, Liepard, Pyroar, Meowstic]
  • Serpent-like [Ekans, Arbok, Onix, Dragonair, Steelix, Seviper, Serperior]
  • etc
Each one could talk about what animal it's based on, the tier they're in, in-game stuff, competitive stuff. If you'd like an example of a Pokemon's write-up if you're still confused then I'd be more than happy to post one.

[P.S. Each one could be 'The Jungle: Pandamonium', 'The Jungle: Catastrophe', 'The Jungle: Ssssssslithering', etc, like a pun on the animals name.]

Last edited:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for the late response unfixable but that sounds like a cool idea, however I would like to see a writeup as mentioned, and Layell might have thoughts too after you write it~

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm relatively fine with this, if others want a write up go ahead but it sounds good to me, just pick the first one I suppose???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)