All Gens The Inaugural Ancient Lower Tiers Premier League Grand Finale Super Bowl World Series Championship Cup Grand Prix NBA Finals (Torchics Won)

alt pl small size.png

alt pl 2 small size.png

alt pl altaria smallsize.png

(Art by Kolohe thank you so much for all the amazing work!)
Hosted by BigFatMantis and Monky25

Tournament Rules and Guidelines

Spreadsheet | Commencement/Admin Thread | Season Schedule

:rb/Rattata: :ss/Rattata: :rb/Rattata: VS :rs/Torchic: :ss/Torchic: :rs/Torchic:
Top Percentage Rattatas (4) vs Trailblazer Torchics (6)

RBY Ubers: CollectorEly v. Enigami
RBY UU: Ice Yazu v. Shellnuts
RBY NU: royzin v. iKiQ
GSC Ubers: corvere v. Torchic
GSC UU: DugZa v. romanji
GSC NU: chub v. BeeOrSomething
ADV Ubers: innovamania v. ArcticBreeze
ADV UU: Heysup v. JabbaTheGriffin
ADV NU: Oathkeeper v. Stockings
ADV DOU: Dj Breloominati♬ v. Memoric

-

Top Percentage Rattatas (0) vs Trailblazer Torchics (0)

Deadline for matches is Sunday, March 19 @ 11:59 PM GMT-5. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

corvere

and beneath the mist, i saw my true reflection
is a Contributor to Smogon
Rats, rats, we are the rats. Celebrating yet another tour-win bash. [EVERYONE] it's our birthday today. Cake and ice cream is on it's way, and [EVERYONE] we we're such a good team this year. Open up your gifts while we all cheer.

Top Percentage Rattatas (6) vs Trailblazer Torchics (4)

yeah just random predicts, rooting for rats but gl both teams

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Top Percentage Rattatas (5) vs Trailblazer Torchics (5)

Go to tiebreaks if real

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Top Percentage Rattatas (5) vs Trailblazer Torchics (5)

Go to tiebreaks if real
She really split us in half. Literally down the middle predicts

Anyhow another tour I go undefeated! Teamtour dominance by the worst player you've never heard of.

BeeOrSomething

Daylight Savings Time sucks
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Shoutouts (not ordered in any way)

Gorex - Thank you for insisting on drafting me and getting the undo despite it being like 3 am for you or some shit lol

Torchic - Incredibly involved in every way with every tier and player and always giving good support and winning

Enigami - Helped me a surprising amount with my gsc nu prep and tolerating my attempts to help with his rby ubers teams (lol) and generally being a great presence

Dawn (support) - Also helped me a whole ton with gsc nu prep and being a good person to talk to in general about the tier and other stuff

Shellnuts - Always kept his head high even in his losses and managed to pull through on multiple occasions and be a nice presence

Jabba - He calls himself the washed boomer but he managed to dry himself out enough to still perform excellently and be a great part of the team

Stockings - No matter what even in less fortunate circumstances he managed to bring a positive aura with his jokes and light manner and came back from an 0-3 start to the tour with a 4 game winning streak against some great players

Arctic - He helped a TON with keeping stocking's builds in order and do great in adv ubers and despite his emotionless void was a nice person to be around

Lasen - Like stockings with his joking and light aura and consistently kept working extremely hard in the lab with arctic making the best builds they could

Romanji - Despite all the losses and even the benching you kept working hard to improve yourself and grabbed the dub in the most important round to help bring us to finals and still assist with gsc uu prep

iKiQ - Incredibly stacked tier but came out with a positive record and motivated the team

PP (aka fishing rod) - Came in for support at the end of week 5 and helped with a lot of gsc uu builds for torchic and romanji and helped motivate the team

and of course S/O to everyone else who played or supported our team at one point as well as BFM and Monky for hosting

I know I sounded redundant as all hell but idrc and I also don't feel like finding other words in a thesaurus lol

Tldr; I am so proud to have been a torchic and part of this wonderful ride, all of my teammates were fantastic and this was an incredible experience. See you all next season!
Go Torchics!
1679275686205.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)