Data The Grand Tournament: Sinnoh Mythos [R3 SIGNUPS OPEN]

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
dropping out from reffing i just realized how much shit i signed up for (not counting the one thats p much done i think thats...3 reffings and 4 battles?)

i suppose this is one way to make up for missing christmas

e: it appears i have completely forgotten about the one between eve and maxim, which is....aaaghgghhh

Last edited:

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Bah, apparently the previous arena was too unbalanced, so here's the sanitized version.
:ss/uxie:
Lake Acuity is the resting place of Uxie, the keeper of knowledge. They are aware of the intrically linked nature of all things, and will extend part of their knowledge to you. However, you will come to see that it is as much a curse as it is a blessing...

Arena Effects
- The consecutive use EN penalty is applied to all moves that share a substitution category with the move used
- The consecutive use EN penalty is reduced to 2 per additional use
- All Pokemon have their maximum energy reduced to 80

Codifications:
Nature Power: Confusion
Secret Power: Confusion
Camouflage: Psychic

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
As the League Circuit is now open, and as the League Circuit is meant to supplant the traditional tournament structure, I guess we should close this tournament, announce its final rankings, and distribute its special prizes. Does anyone remember which players had the best records?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)