Data The Grand Tournament: Sinnoh Mythos [R3 SIGNUPS OPEN]

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Alright finally doing my job. Sorry about the delay, this abhorrent monstrosity called Lost Ark and also a ramping work schedule have both really taken my life by storm.

Round 2's Arena:
:ss/azelf:
Lake Valor is the resting place of Azelf, the Willpower Pokemon. Unfortunately for the battlers, Azelf was not warned ahead of time about the incoming presence at their lake...

Effects
Azelf's natural defense system has been tripped:
  1. At the start of the match: Stealth Rock is active on both sides of the battlefield.
  2. At the end of Round 3: one (1) layer of Spikes is laid on both sides of the battlefield.
  3. At the end of Round 6: Sticky Web is laid on both sides of the battlefield.
  4. At the end of Round 9: one (1) layer of Toxic Spikes is laid on both sides of the battlefield.
  5. At the end of Round 12: Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, one (1) layer of Spikes, and one (1) layer of Toxic Spikes are laid on both sides of the battlefield.
  6. At the end of Round 15, and each round thereafter: each active Pokemon takes 25 fixed damage. This effect is the final effect to resolve at the end of a round.
Additionally:
- Stealth Rock does 9 damage regardless of the typing of the Pokemon damaged by the hazard.
- Spikes do half damage to Pokemon that are not grounded.
- Toxic Spikes apply to non-grounded Pokemon as well.
- Sticky Web reduces Evasion by one (1) stage as well.

Codifications
Camouflage: Water
Secret Power: Confusion
Nature Power: Water Pulse

It's round 2 baby, gotta step it up a lil bit :D

Signups remain open until 4/11. Matchups will also be posted on 4/11. Round 2 will begin on 4/15.

If you are interested in reffing a match this round, include this in your signup post for Round 2 or reach out to me via Discord (-NoName-#0001)/VM/PM.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Signups for the third round are open! They will stay open until August 17th.
As usual, if you've already paid the entrance fee then you're good, otherwise it'll be 8 JC please and thank you~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)