The Government Breeding Thread (V:0.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the service:
  • I'm proud to announce that I'll be accepting applications to be a breeder for the Government Breeding Thread (GBT)
  • So far, it's just Flamestar and I, so please be courteous and patient with us
  • If you'd like to join as a breeder, simply PM me with a brief reason as to why you would like this opportunity and why you'd be a good fit here

How it works:

• I will breed a Pokémon of your choice for you completely naturally
  • You may request a specific ball or hidden ability, and I will try my hardest to comply
  • Your request will be fulfilled as quickly as humanly possible
  • To file a request, simply post on the thread and request a Pokémon to be bred and traded. Note: you don't have to give me anything incredible. Think of this as a public service. You don't owe me anything you aren't comfortable with giving away.
Rules
  • Be kind and courteous to the breeders (me)
  • Be patient. Breeding naturally has become less of a process, granted, but it still does take time
  • Feel free to discuss breeding mechanics with people on this thread. It doesn't just have to be request after request on here
Keep in mind this is a breeding thread. Please don't discuss hacking and other things of that nature. I'll gladly give away breejects if anyone asks. Happy Breeding!

Last edited:
Hey! I am not in any need of breeding services at the moment, but I just wanted to say good luck to ya!

Also, if you are looking for other Breeders, I may be able to help you there... ;)

Hey! I am not in any need of breeding services at the moment, but I just wanted to say good luck to ya!

Also, if you are looking for other Breeders, I may be able to help you there... ;)
Thank you so much! If you wanna be a breeder for the thread, you're more than welcome! Just PM me and we'all talk

Is a brave 5IV + 0 in speed possible? Got plenty to trade for it. Looking to make a trick room T-tar. Ability sandstream. Desired IVs 31/31/31/31/31/0 - Brave.

Egg moves: stealth Rock and outrage.

Is a brave 5IV + 0 in speed possible? Got plenty to trade for it. Looking to make a trick room T-tar. Ability sandstream. Desired IVs 31/31/31/31/31/0 - Brave.

Egg moves: stealth Rock and outrage.
It should be possible. It might take a little bit because I'm really busy this weekend but I should have one for you by monday

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
That's a very nice service to the community you are doing by offering this, so thank you and all the best of luck! :)
If I can help you with any questions you might have, or if you would like me to make a spitback of any of my Pokémon to help you out, feel free to ask!

Nice, free Pokemon from the Government!

Best of luck to you, and let me know if you'd like a breedject from any species in my thread.

That's a very nice service to the community you are doing by offering this, so thank you and all the best of luck! :)
If I can help you with any questions you might have, or if you would like me to make a spitback of any of my Pokémon to help you out, feel free to ask!
Thank you so much! It's all thanks to the Ditto you game me, so it's as much you as it is me!
Nice, free Pokemon from the Government!

Best of luck to you, and let me know if you'd like a breedject from any species in my thread.
Thank you so much! I might take you up on that!

So, uhm, I kinda wanted to request for an HA Gible in a Heavy Ball if that's okay. I'll give some breedjects or something. XD.

Good luck, this sounds like a really great project! Let me know if you'd like spitbacks of any Pokemon from my thread (or anything that I end up breeding in the future) to help the breeding process come along.

Sorry I haven't been on my 3DS much. But I finally found a Heavy Ball, so I'm going to start finding some Gible. FLAMESTAR AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)