Approved The Gossiper's Advice Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelEdges

Banned deucer.
Using some situations and questions provided by "the masses" who come to the Advice Shack for PS-related needs - actually me, but I speak for the masses - The Gossiper will "humorously" give them appropriate advice for their situation.

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
the "shack" that sounds shady as fuck

I told you I liked this though but the varying forms of The Gossiper is weird, idk why and it might just be me but there's been two issues with just "The Gossiper" and is it not a little awkward seeming that the next two are variations? or maybe evolution is good.

i like the idea regardless but this wouldn't be released until like 5 or 6 :(

scalarmotion

sit, fetch, micro
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since the gossiper was in issues 1 and 3, maybe we could have regular gossiper on odd issues and alternative steel versions on even issues?

SteelEdges

Banned deucer.
the "shack" that sounds shady as fuck

I told you I liked this though but the varying forms of The Gossiper is weird, idk why and it might just be me but there's been two issues with just "The Gossiper" and is it not a little awkward seeming that the next two are variations? or maybe evolution is good.

i like the idea regardless but this wouldn't be released until like 5 or 6 :(
Perhaps I could give my "special Gossipers" a different name. I was thinking The Perilous Pundit (The Perilous Pundit's Guide To Laddering, The Perilous Pundit answers your questions)

So Steel and I had a conversation in staffchan and ultimately I wouldn't mind this as long as the general content/title is separate from The Gossiper's. Just as a general note.

Also, Perilous Pundit is cute, but cheesy. Unless that's the aim you're going for.

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
yes

SteelEdges I task you with renaming your applicable articles The Perilous Pundit or whatever's relevant and we'll sanction them off to be released interchangeably with The Gossiper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)