Monotype The Fairy Singing Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
introduction
This monotype team relies mostly on echoed voice. Echoed voice is a normal move that becomes stronger if it used on consecutive turns (it doesn't matter if your pokemon faints, if echoed voice is used on consecutive turns, the power stacks). It increases power by 40 each use with a base power of 40 and a max stack power of 200. That means, it increases this way: 40, 80, 120, 160, 200.
At turn 5 the movement has it's greatest power.
It reliest mostly on teamwork and I first thought of using a normal team but it had many weaknesses: ghost, steel, fighting, rock, ghost.
That's why I thought of using, instead a fairy team which has less weakness.
Team portray
Bodyguard Brando (Aromatisse) (M) @ Light Clay
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Aromatherapy
- Reflect
- Light Screen

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Substitute
- Cotton Guard
- Leech Seed
- Toxic

Manager Floria (Florges) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Echoed Voice
- Giga Drain
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Singer Aeria (Togekiss) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Echoed Voice
- Aura Sphere
- Ancient Power
- Flamethrower

Singer Pixie (Sylveon) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Echoed Voice
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball

Singer Lastia (Gardevoir-Mega) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Echoed Voice
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball

Overall strategy​
This is an strategy that deals with non-steel type pokemon. An strategy against steel type pokemon will be displayed later after edition.
Aromattise is used mostly for reflect or light screen. View the opponent party and see, overall, who could be the first pokemon and if most of them are sp. based or at. based and use the moves accorddingly. Of course, if you want, for example, defeat heatran, you could lure the pokemon out using a reflect and then mass attack heatran with your moves because it's one of the many weakness our team has and the first one we should treat in a non-steel based team.
Whimsicott is used mostly as a finisher and to deal with speed based pokemon, including pokemon that increases their speed stages like yanmega or that used moves which increases speed. It can also be used in a whole deal of situations thanks to their ability prankster but, overall, I don't recommend it to be used at the beginning of the battle.
Florges is used as the beginner of echoed voices. She usually survives 2 to three turns with reflect (her sp. def. is great). If she is not enough to win in speed against the opponent, I recommend using other moves available for her or change to a more speedy pokemon like togekiss.
Later, depending on the situation, you can change to sylveon, gardevoir or togekiss. Mostly, you will go for sylveon because of pixilate and the speed increase from choice scarf but in some situations it would be best to deal with enemies with a normal echoed voice with gardevoir (not megaevolved) and togekiss.
Weakness of echoed voice team based team

1. Pokemons with soundproof ability.
  2. Priority moves like fake out, which flinches and destroys the chain.
  3. Priority moves which inmediatly faints the pokemon that is using echoed voice.
  4. Pokemon that outspeed our echoed voice based pokemon.
  5. Paralysis.

Hi,

I'm going to have to lock this for the time being. According to the RMT Resource thread, you need three lines of description per pokemon. If you PM me updated descriptions for this RMT, I'll be happy to unlock this thread at that time. Check the RMT Showcase for examples of well made RMTs.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)