The End! Timid HP Fire Tapu Lele and HP Magearnas Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out right now, give me a couple of hours? Will you be around? Otherwise tomorrow.
Couple of hours is fine, let me know when you are ready.

Update:

Psychic Surge - Timid
31/31/31/x/31/31
Hyper Trained
HP Ice

Psychic Surge - Timid
31/31/31/x/31/31
Hyper Trained
HP Fire

Last edited:
Hi Doomsday, I'm here from the battle tree post for Tapu Lele, I have a couple of pokémon trained and EV raised and a legit modest Lunala 31/31/31/XX/31/31 caught in a master ball but I have no means nor the knowledge to clone, could you tell me what are you interested for please?

The trained pokémon I have are (all between levels 50-55):

- Adamant Tsareena (-SpA, Queenly Majesty, friend ball) with Rapid Spin, Tropical Kick, High Jump Kick and Play Rough.
- Timid Ribombee (-Atk, Dust Shield, level ball) with Aromatherapy, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz and Moonblast.
- Adamant Marowak (-SpA, Rock Head, Luxury ball) with Will o' Wisp, Flare Blitz, Shadow Bone and Bonemerang.
- Brave Wishiwashi (0Spe, Schooling, Dive ball) with Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Ice Beam and U-turn.
- Modest Probopass (6 31IV, Magnet Pull, Heavy ball) with Stealth Rock, Earth Power, Flash Cannon and Volt Switch.
- Jolly Garchomp (-SpA, Rough Skin, Lure ball) with Swords Dance, Outrage, Earthquake and Fire Fang.
- Timid Chandelure (0Atk, 30Def, Flash Fire, Moon ball) with Shadow ball, Flamethrower, Energy ball and HP Ice.
- Bold Toxapex (6 31IV, Regenerator, Dive ball) with Toxic, Scald, Haze and Recover.
- Adamant Salamence (-SpA, Intimidate, Lure ball) with Dragon Dance, Double Edge, Earthquake and Roost.

Hi Doomsday, I'm here from the battle tree post for Tapu Lele, I have a couple of pokémon trained and EV raised and a legit modest Lunala 31/31/31/XX/31/31 caught in a master ball but I have no means nor the knowledge to clone, could you tell me what are you interested for please?

The trained pokémon I have are (all between levels 50-55):

- Adamant Tsareena (-SpA, Queenly Majesty, friend ball) with Rapid Spin, Tropical Kick, High Jump Kick and Play Rough.
- Timid Ribombee (-Atk, Dust Shield, level ball) with Aromatherapy, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz and Moonblast.
- Adamant Marowak (-SpA, Rock Head, Luxury ball) with Will o' Wisp, Flare Blitz, Shadow Bone and Bonemerang.
- Brave Wishiwashi (0Spe, Schooling, Dive ball) with Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Ice Beam and U-turn.
- Modest Probopass (6 31IV, Magnet Pull, Heavy ball) with Stealth Rock, Earth Power, Flash Cannon and Volt Switch.
- Jolly Garchomp (-SpA, Rough Skin, Lure ball) with Swords Dance, Outrage, Earthquake and Fire Fang.
- Timid Chandelure (0Atk, 30Def, Flash Fire, Moon ball) with Shadow ball, Flamethrower, Energy ball and HP Ice.
- Bold Toxapex (6 31IV, Regenerator, Dive ball) with Toxic, Scald, Haze and Recover.
- Adamant Salamence (-SpA, Intimidate, Lure ball) with Dragon Dance, Double Edge, Earthquake and Roost.

Do you have a spit back of the Marowak? I was planning on that for my Tree team, but need the Lightning Rod.

Do you have a spit back of the Marowak? I was planning on that for my Tree team, but need the Lightning Rod.
I have a perfect Battle Armor Cubone available but I can breed you a spit back Lightning Rod one in a few minutes if that's what you want, I'll breed it right now anyways regardless of your answer.

Edit: Got it :)

Last edited:
Hello, I'm really interested in

Tapu Lele
Psychic Surge - Timid
31/31/31/x/31/31
Hyper Trained
HP Fire

I can offer a bunch of ultra beasts, including Adamant and Sassy Celesteela and a few interesting ball mons, can you let me know what you are interested in?

If you can clone and give me back the original, I can give you a Naive Hoopa on ORAS. I could also get you a Timid Celebi. I have all the synchs on ORAS and I never got my event pokemon in the game, and I still have the cards, so I can just soft reset for you. But I would really need the originals back

Last edited:
I have a perfect Battle Armor Cubone available but I can breed you a spit back Lightning Rod one in a few minutes if that's what you want, I'll breed it right now anyways regardless of your answer.

Edit: Got it :)
Awesome. I'll on in an hour or so. It will be level 100 for hyper training, but otherwise untouched, if that's okay?
Hello, I'm really interested in

Tapu Lele
Psychic Surge - Timid
31/31/31/x/31/31
Hyper Trained
HP Fire

I can offer a bunch of ultra beasts, including Adamant and Sassy Celesteela and a few interesting ball mons, can you let me know what you are interested in?

If you can clone and give me back the original, I can give you a Naive Hoopa on ORAS
Did you get the Celesteela yourself? I'd probably go for the Adamant one if so.

Awesome. I'll on in an hour or so. It will be level 100 for hyper training, but otherwise untouched, if that's okay?

Did you get the Celesteela yourself? I'd probably go for the Adamant one if so.
Yes I got the Celesteela myself, its defense IV is meh, and I would need the original back if that's okay with you.

I'll work on them one at a time. Any preferences on IVs or natures? I can probably do Adamant Beldum without much issue.
Adamant for Beldum, Modest for Eevee. As close to flawless as you can manage would be suit me, I'll probably breed from them. If you can, a female Eevee would be best, so that breeding from it has a higher chance of passing the HA on.

Adamant for Beldum, Modest for Eevee. As close to flawless as you can manage would be suit me, I'll probably breed from them. If you can, a female Eevee would be best, so that breeding from it has a higher chance of passing the HA on.
Got a 5IV Adamant Beldum in Beast Ball for you. Eevee will take a little longer... so could I go with Tapu Koko first?

Hi! I've only starting to breed, but could i offer you apricorn balls projects? I've collected 3 boxes of various gen 7 apricorn balls and wouldn't mind breed projects either. On hand I have a 5iv lure ball bagon and 5iv moon ball mimikyu i could offer. Really interested in your tapu lele and magearna. I'm going crazy soft reseting lol

Hi! I've only starting to breed, but could i offer you apricorn balls projects? I've collected 3 boxes of various gen 7 apricorn balls and wouldn't mind breed projects either. On hand I have a 5iv lure ball bagon and 5iv moon ball mimikyu i could offer. Really interested in your tapu lele and magearna. I'm going crazy soft reseting lol
I've just updated the first post with a longer wants list. If you can do 2 of those, let me know!

Also, little update time:

Misty Surge - Calm / Bold / Modest
31/31/31/x/31/31
Hyper Trained

Intimidate - Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dragon Dance​

Last edited:
I've just updated the first post with a longer wants list. If you can do 2 of those, let me know!

Also, little update time:

Misty Surge - Calm / Bold / Modest
31/31/31/x/31/31
Hyper Trained

Intimidate - Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dragon Dance​
Hey! I'd be happy to trade those! i also just got a 5iv friend ball bagon, in addition to the lure ball one (all are non-shiny). I actually just soft reseted for a great timid tapu lele with hp fire and less than 31 atk ivs. I can let you copy it if you want. it has max EVs in spA and spd and missing 4 EVs, but still lvl 60
I've also got acorn balls for oranguru, vulpix, and shellos if you're interested. 5 iv would take time though.

Hey! I'd be happy to trade those! i also just got a 5iv friend ball bagon, in addition to the lure ball one (all are non-shiny). I actually just soft reseted for a great timid tapu lele with hp fire and less than 31 atk ivs. I can let you copy it if you want. it has max EVs in spA and spd and missing 4 EVs, but still lvl 60
I've also got acorn balls for oranguru, vulpix, and shellos if you're interested. 5 iv would take time though.
Can you do Vulpix and Shellos then? Those are a tiny bit easier because they don't need a 0 Speed stat. I'm in no rush to get them, so take your time :)

And I've already got a HP Fire Tapu Lele ;)

Can you do Vulpix and Shellos then? Those are a tiny bit easier because they don't need a 0 Speed stat. I'm in no rush to get them, so take your time :)

And I've already got a HP Fire Tapu Lele ;)
Sure! I'll work on those. Is modest moon ball vulpix sound ok? And what nature and speed for shellos? I dont have 0, but i could do 31. It can be in a love, moon, or friend ball. If it's alright with you, could i have a koko, a fini, and 2 magearnas?

Edit: I'll go for timid vulpix

Last edited:
Sure! I'll work on those. Is modest moon ball vulpix sound ok? And what nature and speed for shellos? I dont have 0, but i could do 31. It can be in a love, moon, or friend ball. If it's alright with you, could i have a koko, a fini, and 2 magearnas?

Edit: I'll go for timid vulpix
Quiet on Shellos, but any Speed IV is fine. As for ball, it depends on the colour of the Shellos. If pink, Love Ball, if blue, Moon please. And I normally do 1 for 1 trades, so you can have 2 of mine for the projects, is that okay?

Hi, I'm also interested in the HP Fire Tapu Lele, would a 0 speed Sassy Oranguru be ok?
Sounds good to me! Let me know when it is done.

CMT For Kartana
Can I get the Rockruff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)